• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pretty much what Tony is saying :rofl:

I know what you're saying but it's really a matter of opinion. If that's the case how do the TS1s stack up to OW? Unions? Frags? Thought was put into those are those(Virgil literally turned the shoe inside out) all better than the other in some way?

Also if that's the case how do the Travis' stack up to the OG's and some of the better retro+ colorways? Are these better than b/red 1? Better than SBB? Etc a lot of thought was put into the ROY the color matching to his outfit, the moment, the writing inside the wings. It's all a matter of opinion and like I said it depends on everybody's bag. Ths TS1 might be the t*ts to you but to someone who isnt in the know and doesn't care would they be the same for that guy?
Come on man, saying a lot of thought went into the Roys is a bit of a stretch. Lol

THe only valid question is how do these stack up to the other collabs.

Come on man, saying a lot of thought went into the Roys is a bit of a stretch. Lol

THe only valid question is how do these stack up to the other collabs.

I posed that question lol how do they stack up in your book?

Between Frags, unions, art Basel, nigel, off-white, etc how are they ranking?

I dont think Frags are overrated tbh lol aside form pricing they were the first remaster and 1st collab with a marked up price of 190. I think they are right where they need to be in terms of rating. But I'm speaking with bias because I champion them since they were the 1st and is a dope timeless colorway. I do believe as trends come & go the simplicity of the frags will outshine all the other collabs in many ways. All the others are just on trend for the moment with the "dare-to-be-different" thing Nike has been doing lately.

I posed that question lol how do they stack up in your book?

Between Frags, unions, art Basel, nigel, off-white, etc how are they ranking?
I like collabs with subtle but excessive detail. LIKe the wotherspoons

I love frags but they’re pretty plain when compared to the unions/Travs/OW

Ow is pretty far out there with it’s concept but I think the ts1 is equally as groundbreaking somehow in an era where everyone bites off Virgil. Now prepare yourself to see everyone bite off these. Travis (and his team) took the baton. Are they better than chi off whites? To me yeah. Because you can actually wear them.

Unc offwhites are trash

The solebox union drop put a virus on my computer. So I don’t really like to think about those

A3542712-0B89-44F9-80E5-4C72B2A86EA9.jpeg
Finally broke them out.

For me I rank shoes based on wearability and with 1s especially I like to buy pairs that look like they couldve easily been an 80s release and have a certain timeless factor to them. That's the appeal of them. Thats why I like frags, rookies, game royals, sbb etc the colorblockin is relatively the same as their OG counterparts just a different flavor.

its a Jordan 1. aint much thought going into such a simple design.

backwards swoosh or not.

yall trying to hard to be edgy.

AJI is one of the best bc of how simple the design is.

we tombout thoughts. not shoes. but thoughts.
That’s the whole gd point bro. To take a simple design and ‘ make it your own’

And he did a hell of a job along with virgil

The union concept is great as are the materials, but the colorways are trash lbh

Lakers bottom, kings (shadow) top. How hard is it?

I dont own them and I have black tongue black toe lol the neutral grey upper is a slap in the face as far as I'm concerned(they can give us OG but choose not to) and it's too boring. I like the Jarring blue, black, red, yellow combo that the Storm Blue unions offer. Opinion cant be wrong :rofl: lol especially regarding sneakers and what looks good to the wearer.

If I'm being real the 1st 3 are what I'd cop and keep all others would be resold because I dont care for them tbh.

Black Toe Unions are “too boring,” but you listed the absolute most boring collab (Frags) as number 1?

If you don’t like the word “wrong,” then let’s just say opinions can be illogical, and thus carry less weight than a logical one.

I respect your list, I just would have a very different list myself, with Frags coming in last.

Last edited:
Black Toe Unions are “too boring,” but you listed the absolute most boring collab (Frags) as number 1?

If you don’t like the word “wrong,” then let’s just say opinions can be illogical, and thus carry less weight than a logical one.

The main draw for a lot of people are the black tongue black toes that the unions have. Black Toe unions are boring as hell compared to the Storm's imo.

I love the simplicity of the frags way more. I dont consider them boring. Justbtimeless and not on trend and try hard at the moment. I can see many people shelving or offing their "dare-to-be-different" pairs in the future because people's tastes change.

I respect your list, I just would have a very different list myself, with Frags coming in last.

Like homie a few pages back said.... The price things are worth after they sell out determines how much people like a shoe. It's that simple.

If it's limited and will be worth a lot, people will love it.

Frags fire! Just not too original, not messing with the Unions, OW or TS.

All of the collabs have their own motif, it’s just a matter of which one you find more interesting.

Frag = the missing royal version bt that should’ve always been there. He did the same with 3s

Union = combining old favorite 1s

Ow= inside out

Ts= taboo

I think all of the concepts and thoughts behind them are great tbh

Back
Top Bottom