Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have those J-Packs. Really nice shoe to compliment the other royal colorways although the J-Pack lows from Pink box era have far better quality

yup :lol:

idk if the pairs they have pictured are legit (most likely are) then the pairs they will send out look much worse and lower/crap quality

They now have fake/GM friends and family 1's
Makes me feel better about selling all of my recent 1s. 
laugh.gif

Hey, whatever gets me thru. I kept a pair of Black Toes tho. 
happy.gif

yo @edmunddantes2

can you quit posting the same played out pics of your lance mountains in every thread?

how many times i gotta see them things 
[emoji]128170[/emoji]

Straight flexing and been caught more than once. Wish he would just call them what they are because LMs deserve respect on their own. Very happy I didn't remove paint on my pairs.

Last edited:
yo @edmunddantes2

can you quit posting the same played out pics of your lance mountains in every thread?
how many times i gotta see them things 

So much this. Bruh. Even swapped the laces for flat ones to have it as close to the real Black/Red 1s. :rofl:

And I think we need a legit check on that right pair. That's pretty glossy and the stitching isn't white. :nerd:

Last edited:
 So much this. Bruh. Even swapped the laces for flat ones to have it as close to the real Black/Red 1s.
roll.gif

And I think we need a legit check on that right pair. That's pretty glossy and the stitching isn't white.
nerd.gif
i think he said he he repainted that pair with angelus paint ( to get back that full color and not dry look once he removed the white from it)

i like them all, 85 94 01 13, as long as they are highs and OG colorways i'm in like flint lol. the debate as to which is better is stupid imo cuz if you like one of them then you like them all since they look the same minus the swoosh on certain years

Back
Top Bottom