Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Haven't really ranked my 1's, but these are no doubt a top 5 cw for me

IMAG5546.jpg

I mean people did sleep on shadows they werent sold out in quite a few areas. I live in TN and we get so little, that everything gets bought up and resell was relatively low out the box. They are an amazing shoe regardless but there were some sleepers out there. Some in this thread were even reluctant to get them off that low resell for awhile because they felt like they were paying too much. I remember that :rofl: so there is truth to what was said. But do y'all ever stop and wonder like "wth, I'm a grown man arguing and debating about sneakers and people's differing opinions on them? This sh*t is mad pointless." I'm guilty of it too but man, this sh*t is pointless.

If I sent 4 pairs of shoes to my parents house, My pops would be wearing them doing yard work. :tongue:

Lol. I buy my parents all their sneakers anyway ...they stay away from any of my boxes. Easier for me to send my stuff there...it's my pseudo storage room at this point.

Going to union my la2chi and also strip the swoosh by making the yellow just an outline using the stitching of the swoosh as a guide

The frag stamp on those customs is a wee bit large.

I do wear a 12 but thats a sticker I made from this pic

20190621_233152.jpg

through snapchat. Also, you may notice the fact that shoe is floating and is inside of the wall along with not being in proper perspective along with the other shoes :rofl:

Sidenote: you never got back to me about the measurements on your frag stamp.

I do wear a 12 but thats a sticker I made from this pic

20190621_233152.jpg

through snapchat. Also, you may notice the fact that shoe is floating and is inside of the wall along with not being in proper perspective along with the other shoes :rofl:

Sidenote: you never got back to me about the measurements on your frag stamp.
Oh yeah, sorry about that. I’ll do it tomorrow.

finally came around to coughin up the dough for a pair of travis scotts... $1300, still on their way to stockx , now im debating if id rather make $250 profit selling em back for $1800.. holy guacamole

Back
Top Bottom