Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I guess y'all are right, Imma just grab a pair of Knicks and see if I can find the chicagos for a little lower

Missed out on the royals at the HoH grand opening near me. Had a bunch of rewards points to spend so I copped these instead. As much as I love the Chicagos, the quality is just garbage compared to the clovers. So the Chicagos go back tomorrow. The clovers are nice as hell though...

Did they really have royals at hoh concord?

i think i might have to pull the trigger on the celtics now....they look better...didnt want them dont have **** to rock with em...but i guess its time to get em 

my local shop told me there would be an OG white/blue 1 releasing in the fall, anyone knows anything about this?

my local shop told me there would be an OG white/blue 1 releasing in the fall, anyone knows anything about this?
i heard some rumblings about this...but nothing concrete ....hopefully this FNL national managers meeting tmw in indy will bring everything to light

shadow 1's

black toes

breds

i heard the white /royal for the fall as a qs but the source never would confirm these or the breds...so right now they are rumors 

Last edited:
They had Royals in Concord HoH? Get outta here i was fanna stop by yesterday but what i saw on the announcement was nothing I was moving forward to or that i didnt had... Makes me wonder if they put out the 88s as well...

Wore my Royals for the first time today...really comfortable...had some creases by the end of the day but gives it some character i guess

vnds fry in the pic as well lol

Bring on the Black toes :D

I've still yet to unds my royals. I'm trying to keep them sitting until I get my shadow 1's and hopefully the black/red 1's. I feel like that will be the end all be all of sneaker rotations

wow, i love the ones but man oh man do they like to destroy such a classic shoe with these horrible colorways

Back
Top Bottom