Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally surrendered to the lowest price i can find. Wish the royals thread was still alive....

The celtics 1s are okay... too much stuff has been dropping so I gotta be selective. Otherwise i woulda copped

Last edited:
Only pair I can't seem to come across for a decent price are the Chicago's... Lol go figure

dying to cop the jordan 1 bhm. can someone help me out to find 1 for as close to retail as possible? thanks!!

Why did they close the Royal thread, claiming it "served its purpose" when every other release is still open? Should we open an "appreciation"/RIP dreams thread? Hahahaha.

Wholetime, Chicago 1's and BHM's were on that random Nike Restock on Wed Night and sat for a good while...

anybody see this for Black/Gold PL 1's?

My bad 6 not 3 footlockers on the east coast gettin em from what I can tell

Last edited:
When do the black/grey 1's drop, they're the only pair of Jordan's I've wanted since the white/cement iv's.

Why did they close the Royal thread, claiming it "served its purpose" when every other release is still open? Should we open an "appreciation"/RIP dreams thread? Hahahaha.

I don't understand that either. Any other shoe thread is still open. The Concord thread is on it's 4-5 reincarnation. Also the Blk/red XI thread is too. But not the Royal thread? One person "deemed" it ran it's course. I beg to differ if we need to talk about it in another thread.

Back
Top Bottom