Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You still haven't posted any pictures of your superior outfits. Just admit that most of you guys spend too much on shoes so the rest of your wardrobe is lacking. It's ok, it's an expensive hobby.

You still haven't posted any pictures of your superior outfits.
He was quick to clown on people but once he gets called out, hides back into the corner like a roach and comes back out till it's safe. #lame

H headdetective
K5fzdpv.gif

Last edited:
How dare you wear a shirt with complimentary colors of your shoes?! Heathen
I don’t condone looking like a Jimmy Jazz mannequin but a little doesn’t hurt lol.

:pimp: thrift or overpriced reseller?

A little bit of both? Swapped a Ralph Lauren polo bear tee I grabbed Picked up from Goodwill for $6 for it. I think the guy was selling it for $25 though smh.

Yeah...no :smh: I been backing away from Jordan 1s for a minute now and this is one of many straws. I wasnt even planning on copping but man, these really suck :rofl: my kick game is mad affordable now. 1 releases are laughable at this point for me. Good luck to those who wanna cop though.

GUEST_10f68c1e-c2f9-49b5-a590-628eee53f3e9

like i said in the yeezy thread im a graphic T kinda guy and a nerd so catch me in a marvel vintage graphic or something like that on a casual day

Also, how people dress is geographic. people up north i do feel take more pride in they fits. i'm in Atlanta dudes down here be so bad tight jeans sagging with a dusty white shirt or i wanna go buy some designer ish and look like a corn ball in it. just look basic.

im just like meh imma wear T's and tanks until i need to show out then i will get a fit off as they say.

i do say even basic fits can be fly if you know how to put ur pieces together. i like up north fashion (im from NY and lived in Rhode island) layering is more my thing but in the south, its more tanks and T's in this hot weather.

also im more into earth tones too which go well in the fall, summer and hot weather fashion is boring cause its more function or fashion. dudes really be in the south with long sleeved ish on looking dumb

im either leaving work or a gym or something with my kids so i try to stay comfortable

it's a well-known fact that most people on NT are bamas. but also people on NT tend to be of a certain age where OD matching was cool and they're stuck in their ways. I'm all for more subtle matching.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom