Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The shoe that already has the opposing colors would already do that, you're not going to wear even more opposing colors and expect them to... cancel out. It's not a good look, certainly not better than coordination.

That makes sense for jerseys but say if a Jersey isnt involved. One can still pull a fit using that purple gold combo the only thing is that people will link it to the Lakers because that's an iconic combo. Still like I said, perception is everything and the language of colors is vast. Hell red & yellow is used so much for fast food restaurants because that color combo makes people subconsciously hungry. That's barely the tip of the ice berg.

D0F98548-1E88-458B-80F4-73346792C9D7.png

Theyll sell out so good luck homie. It's crazy anything 1 related is selling out.
Pretty much. In particular OG Highs. Add that to the fact that these clearly have a theme/concept, and special insole art/graphic, I’d be surprised if they don’t sell out quick.

Whoever was running the remaster program needs to return lol that dude wasnt stingy with dropping OG colorways. We got so many that it feels like it was a bygone era but really its only been 4 years and some change and we're still in the middle if it.

Yeah....I can't bring myself to rock patent 1s.

I love the Gold Toe colorway, but the way 1s crease added with patent leather...... looks horrible. :smh:

You got 3 wears before they look like the Hulk folded them

Back
Top Bottom