Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Gonna give the blue laces a go..

9D413D43-AD34-4485-AC26-B4D2253DEE6B.jpeg

6E9A2DE8-6801-432A-B4F0-703DD439111E.jpeg

47340730-8D22-4613-A943-51D0BCBACEA8.jpeg

lamont sanford lamont sanford Lucky13s Lucky13s Yikes, no need to reignite anything, guys! Sorry if I instigated in anyway; did not mean to. Was just curious is all. :smile:

No biggy. I was just explaining to him why people got on him last time, but he clearly doesn’t get it. No one cares if he likes Chicago’s or not, it’s all the other unnecessary and false things he writes that people have an issue with.

Oh well.

us3less us3less The rumor is Chicago’s are releasing again next year, so you may want to consider waiting instead of paying the high resale.

As far as comfort, I personally don’t don’t find them uncomfortable, but a lot of people do. They’re definitely not cushiony like vapormaxes or ultra boosts. I recommend trying one on at the mall, a ton of GRs should be in stock.

No biggy. I was just explaining to him why people got on him last time, but he clearly doesn’t get it. No one cares if he likes Chicago’s or not, it’s all the other unnecessary and false things he writes that people have an issue with.

Oh well.

Look dude you are NOT the official clergy for AJ1 Spokesmen. And if you think Because somebody don’t agree with you then that means they don’t get it then you and I will NEVER have to speak to one another again I’m good with that. This is pure comedy because I don’t like Chi C/W then people have a issue with what I’m saying o well let’em eat cake

Last edited:
us3less us3less The rumor is Chicago’s are releasing again next year, so you may want to consider waiting instead of paying the high resale.

As far as comfort, I personally don’t don’t find them uncomfortable, but a lot of people do. They’re definitely not cushiony like vapormaxes or ultra boosts. I recommend trying one on at the mall, a ton of GRs should be in stock.

That's also what I'm thinking. I made a "30-day" list and i have the Chicago AJ1s just added recently. The wait could pay off if there is confirmation that they'll rerelease in 2020.

I'll definitely give them a try-on to see how they are; thank you!

Back
Top Bottom