Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Well since I do not have the blue unions...
103F32C2-D49A-4727-A183-545DF1A7A857.jpeg

There’s only a handful of people that don’t have love for the Chicago colorway and aren’t the general consensus by any stretch. It’s usually people who never had a shot at owning them too based off the current after market price.

I’m one of those handful that has 0 love for chi C/W. Just because something is rarely retro’ed doesn’t make it a holy grail C/W . Now to all those that love that Chi I hope you get them no negative energy nor I’m I looking to start a back and forth this is just my opinion.

most likely double that, at least in my size |l

What’s good been trying to catch up with you. Remember a little while back when I was going back and forth with a guy on here and you was questioning if these were custom royals well here ya go. No need to mention the guy name who I was going back and forth with don’t want him to get any notoriety off of us:smokin

image.jpg

What’s good been trying to catch up with you. Remember a little while back when I was going back and forth with a guy on here and you was questioning if these were custom royals well here ya go. No need to mention the guy name who I was going back and forth with don’t want him to get any notoriety off of us:smokin

image.jpg
Flexing

image.jpg

I can always appreciate an authentic pair of frags lol

7720D2D5-A80F-4EF7-8E13-03B31966E8AD.jpeg

I’m one of those handful that has 0 love for chi C/W. Just because something is rarely retro’ed doesn’t make it a holy grail C/W . Now to all those that love that Chi I hope you get them no negative energy nor I’m I looking to start a back and forth this is just my opinion.

No worries; I respect the opinion! It's definitely one of the most recognizable colorways that looks great to me.

What is it about the colorway itself that doesn't work for you? Question goes to anyone, by the way. I'm just still kinda surprised.

No worries; I respect the opinion! It's definitely one of the most recognizable colorways that looks great to me.

What is it about the colorway itself that doesn't work for you? Question goes to anyone, by the way. I'm just still kinda surprised.

Last time I explained this guys jumped from outta the woodworks appalled and offended as if I just took there first new born. Chi looks to much like a generic be true to your school dunk to me. Think especially with this board people are drawn to things that haven’t retro’ed in awhile ala (royal phase 2013).I also don’t do shoes with a lot of white in them so that’s a turn off for me as well.

Last edited:
Frags have THE SAME AMOUNT OF WHITE as Chicagos. See, this is exactly the reason jump on you: because your opinions are just illogical.

You keep mentioning Royals. What about them? People on NT still love Royals, so what are you going on about?

People like Chicagos because they are the Jordan 1. It's okay if you don't like them, but to not understand this is baffling.

Frags have THE SAME AMOUNT OF WHITE as Chicagos. See, this is exactly the reason jump on you: because your opinions are just illogical.

You keep mentioning Royals. What about them? People on NT still love Royals, so what are you going on about?

People like Chicagos because they are the Jordan 1. It's okay if you don't like them, but to not understand this is baffling.

My opinion is illogical to you because of how much you have love for chi. I have every O.G colorway in multiple years of releases except CHI. Frag and black toe have color to break up all that white.Look you and anybody that likes Chi’s are more then welcome to them but forcing your views on someone to make them like something you like is plane out insane. Could care less if all the Chi lovers in the world are against me it will never change I just don’t like them. How long have you been around here you must been asleep when every time you logged on here you couldn’t get past 2 words without the word royal been said. Now it’s the same thing with the Chi anybody will tell you that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom