• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
6CA93D52-73A7-4CC4-AE71-963028C7B21F.jpeg

So underappreciated.....

deleted my stockx account. local consignment purchases from now on

Would it be silly to wear 1s in NYC in December? I've lived in the tropics my whole life and have no idea what I'm in for.

yea ever since that data breach. when did you email then to delete it? Im pissed. I asked for it to be deleted last year. I thought it was, then after the data breach i get an email saying to reset my PW. that how i found out i still had an account, smh.

just get a new card/update your paypal information. i doubt they will remove your information completely from the stockx database even if u delete ur account.
yea ever since that data breach. when did you email then to delete it? Im pissed. I asked for it to be deleted last year. I thought it was, then after the data breach i get an email saying to reset my PW. that how i found out i still had an account, smh.

No. I wear them every month or of the year.
Facts. If anything wearing Jordan 3 in the winter is a little crazy to me. I think the Jordan 3 is a spring summer shoe. At least that’s what I wear only in the spring and summer and rock Jordan 1 in the fall and winter and Jordan 4 all year round

Back
Top Bottom