Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dang, both of my brothers have pears locked up (shoe palace raffles). But I'm over here size zero pears, my phone hasn't rang all day.

did they announce the store list? havent seen anything about it. or did u just call the store in advance?

Too much of a hassle to get a free pair for me unless I can accomplish that with one (extra) shoe and even then I’m not trilled about the process of reselling. I will say places like Stockx make it easier but sometimes don’t have the time or energy to deal with them either.

I just want a *** personal on these. Don't care about resell but also don't want to pay resell. Might trade my Patta 7s for it if the price lines up after release.

upload_2019-8-29_18-53-42.jpeg

No jokes lol going to Richmond VA to visit some family and friends. Signed up for a bunch of the local hibbetts hoping they bless

No jokes lol going to Richmond VA to visit some family and friends. Signed up for a bunch of the local hibbetts hoping they bless

Thought only one had it on Laburnum. But **** good luck my guy.

I ****ed up and put all my entries in NC. Supposed to go down there Saturday afternoon.

wait im confused ive been checking undefeated and darkside IG and twitter since last week and no mention of raffle or even the shoes. how

wait im confused ive been checking undefeated and darkside IG and twitter since last week and no mention of raffle or even the shoes. how
I called them.
They wanna keep it lowkey on the social media now.
People relying too much on social media.
I like it like that .

Back
Top Bottom