Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Or just a humble brag, like hey NT fam, look at my SBB.
Too old for that **** bro. Simply comparing the two pairs and showing through a couple close up angles how similar the leather quality is between both.

If the UNC 1 were similar in quality to the 2015 UNC 1s dark powder blues, then I woulda posted a pic of the '15s next to the '19s fasho. Not sure if that would have been considered a humble brag.

But I ain't shocked some of y'all think its flexing. That's today social media mentality for ya.

Cleaned the tongue and laces and gave these new life. We need more OG metallic releases.
EC547F6B-A048-4322-A068-00BB6CC90991.jpeg

Too old for that **** bro. Simply comparing the two pairs and showing through a couple close up angles how similar the leather quality is between both.

If the UNC 1 were similar in quality to the 2015 UNC 1s dark powder blues, then I woulda posted a pic of the '15s next to the '19s fasho. Not sure if that would have been considered a humble brag.

But I ain't shocked some of y'all think its flexing. That's today social media mentality for ya.
You’re good buddy, i’d Rather see pics as to hear what resale is on velvet women’s shoes. This is the place to flex whether you were trying to or not, nobody in the real world cares. Lol

BOOTLEGS ARE ALREADY OUT THERE. If you’re buying Obsidians on the aftermarket make sure those Rs are tight folks. These are pics of the fakes someone tried to hit me with. James Dinh from Anaheim with them fugazis.
D67E64BE-FE57-4807-91DA-14C8025C641E.jpeg

With this new Tariff on China you better prepare yourself for retail prices on these shoes to be $600 no lie

Fake news is spread by both sides and not just Fox News. This Definitely reeks of the fear mongering that I see too frequently on CNN, FauxNews, and all the other “news” stations-LEFT OR RIGHT. Our political and financial systems will re-adjust to this trump era, before prices get to the astronomical levels you’re predicting.

Back
Top Bottom