• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
7E32FCD4-DDED-4988-A252-30DD39A36D3C.jpeg
Finally got around to undead-stocking these on this nice day.

Serious question, what is it about this lace style that people who wear it like?

I'll be frank and say I really hate this style and think it ruins the aesthetic of the shoe (imo of course), but I am genuinely curious as to why people like this look and how it started. Looks? Attention? Trying to be unique? Trend?

Serious question, what is it about this lace style that people who wear it like?

I'll be frank and say I really hate this style and think it ruins the aesthetic of the shoe (imo of course), but I am genuinely curious as to why people like this look and how it started. Looks? Attention? Trying to be unique? Trend?

That looks like a pretty normal lace job to me boss.

Lol what? Not using the top holes is a lace style for attention?

Well, I do that because I don't like my kicks too tight. I slip them off and on without untying them. I can't speak for anyone else, but that's why I lace em like that.

Lol what? Not using the top holes is a lace style for attention?

Well, I do that because I don't like my kicks too tight. I slip them off and on without untying them. I can't speak for anyone else, but that's why I lace em like that.

I wasn't saying it was, I was asking genuinely asking if it was one of the reasons. Appreciate your response and reason.

Hating the way somebody ties their shoes is a bit much

Nah it's not that deep. I don't like the look for myself, but let's not get it twisted, I'm not telling people to stop. I'm not trying to come down on anyone in any way, I'm just a guy who is curious about why people do things.

Don’t like skipping the top two. Way too much tongue showing. But I do like to slip my kicks on and off. The loosest they can be one from the top is still pretty tight to put on

Back
Top Bottom