Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That pic doesnt do the custom justice. Too much red on him and the clown like length is hard to look at

Roty were really hard to cop at least for me
I struck out everywhere online and went 0/3 on the footapps
But by some miracle I was able to grab a pair on Shoe palace of all places

Sorry to hear that. I'm an 11...if u don't want them I'll take it.

Possibly, if you're in Toronto. But honestly, I don't even know how it's possible for them to mess up a raffle form. I was a little suspicious and nervous when they sent me an email with the wrong name, but the paypal from from Footdistrict showed my correct email, name and address. I don't know why they wouldn't show the size either. Funny thing is my order on Footdistrict now shows Paypal canceled, even though I have not disputed it or anything yet. I'm hoping it means they're working on sending me the right size. I searched some keywords on twitter and it apparently happened to someone else, but they told him everything on his form looked correct, even though it was under the wrong name and size for him too. So it's happened twice in two weeks, though the other guy got the satins... So at least the trading possibility is a little easier from a size 7 to a 9 instead of the UNCs from an 11 to a 9... Today has been quite poor for me. Went from happy AF on Friday to super bummed today.

Do folks still smoke blunts and joints?
I guess since stuff has gotten so much better it’s kinda pointless and wasteful
But man a fat blunt was money back in the day especially when hot boxing in a car

I can't smoke blunts anymore - I'd probably be hallucinating by the end :lol:. Joints and bowls yes, and I'll take a dab if offered but I don't buy a bunch of equipment. I don't like the pens as much, but the Pax Era is pretty cool / easy to travel with.

2D5979EB-1861-42A7-BE9B-5C4F336ABF0C.jpeg
earlier

Back
Top Bottom