Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Same here...if I don’t get movement overnight or tomorrow morning, then I’ll be worried
I did call earlier and dude said they were backed up from the cpfm air Force drop. And that everything good on Nike end. I got two orders from two dif accounts, diff Addy's, diff emails lol, and they both in the same status, so I guess they haven't got to em yet...

Ya'll Do Realize That This One Release Was A Small Fraction Of Business This Multi Billion Dollar Company Most Likely Did Over The Weekend And Needs To Get Shipped Out Right?

Smoke Some Weed Or Somethin' And Rellllaaaaxxxxx :lol:
Ha true but damn I been catching packs for a long time and usually things move/feel different. 90% of the time I got shipping or atleast preparing by now. Also neither my snkr account actually show purchased OR gave me the got em, but both have order confirm and charges on my accounts. As well as emails.

Ha true but damn I been catching packs for a long time and usually things move/feel different. 90% of the time I got shipping or atleast preparing by now. Also neither my snkr account actually show purchased gave me the got em, but both have order confirm and charges on my accounts. As well as emails.

200.gif

Phew was getting worried for y’all now we can move on

someone share some on feet of SBB3.0

You can still go after all three stores BUT you only winning once ....
need to understand this as well...

so, previously you could choose three stores

if you can use one account for FTL, FTA, and Champs are you able to select up to three stores for each brand under the same account??

For those who appear to have delayed shipping this is what was said to me when I reached out to Nike today.

Reymark
Hi! Team Nike here. What are we getting after today?

Rashann
I wanted to inquire about order It was placed on Saturday and I usually receive a shipping confirmation on Sunday but still haven't received anything as of yet.

"Reymark
Hi Rashann! I'll check this one for you.

Reymark
Is this for the AJ 1 SBB 3.0?

Rashann
yes sir

Reymark
Awesome! Congratulations on copping a pair. I am also glad to see you are part of our NikePlus family. We hope you are enjoying our free standard shipping and returns. We really value your business with us.

Reymark
Thank you for waiting. I have checked on here and the package is already ready for pick up by the carrier. I understand that it seems unusual for the package to have not ship out yesterday as usually Saturday orders ships out during Monday. But rest assured there in no delay in your order.

Rashann
Thank you sir, just wanted to double check. Appreciate the help."

I wouldn't worry about it they are on the way.

Last edited:
At the moment you can still pick all three stores, but I believe it will be changing so that you can only win 1 locally (at any of the 3 stores). I assume that would apply online as well. I changed my PW's yesterday and added my address to FTL and by the time I logged into Champs and EB, my address was added in there too, so it appears it's pulling from the same place, meaning orders on each site may be dead soon.

At the moment you can still pick all three stores, but I believe it will be changing so that you can only win 1 locally (at any of the 3 stores). I assume that would apply online as well. I changed my PW's yesterday and added my address to FTL and by the time I logged into Champs and EB, my address was added in there too, so it appears it's pulling from the same place, meaning orders on each site may be dead soon.

I'm definitely going to be using the Bred 11's to make some new accounts. In my area you can hit easily on big GR's with 7 min headstarts. Time to prep.

I've never heard of them shipping without notifying you, I call Bs. My order still hasn't updated, but honestly nothing we can do but wait.

Back
Top Bottom