Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
F90BE2CB-6FC7-4636-A97A-D633B7322046.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got SBB3 pair from SNKRS size 11 and they are made in China with lace bag without jumpman just as my other 2 pairs that I got from instore raffle

I thought all Jordans are made in China .... are their pairs being produced in Vietnam (or some other developing country) now?

Bought a pair of SBB 3.0s from stockx for a friend because I wasn't using that $20 code. It didn't pass authentication. They rematched me with a new seller for free but I def gotta check with y'all for legit check... These fakes looking real AF nowadays mannnnn.

I thought all Jordans are made in China .... are their pairs being produced in Vietnam (or some other developing country) now?

As far as Highs go all the pairs with that crinkled leather (Phantoms, Turbo Greens, Hyper Crymsons...) are made in Vietnam and we have found out couple pages back that SBB3.0 are made both in China and Vietnam and basically

Vietnam = big lace bag with jumpman
China = smaller clear lace bag

As far as Highs go all the pairs with that crinkled leather (Phantoms, Turbo Greens, Hyper Crymsons...) are made in Vietnam and we have found out couple pages back that SBB3.0 are made both in China and Vietnam and basically

Vietnam = big lace bag with jumpman
China = smaller clear lace bag
^ This. For whatever reason, the Vietnam factories are sourcing bad materials...hopefully they fix it, otherwise if Trump places more tariffs on China, then Nike will need to move more production over to Vietnam...

Touchdown... been on board with these since the photos dropped! They look better in person, and the crinkled patent leather isn’t that damn bad!!
683A2098-41FE-4E7B-BFBA-9019D3FCC7E9.jpeg
48D3A833-C428-4B15-BCC1-C49F5988E496.jpeg
796697F3-A3F1-456E-BEA0-239F1414EC86.jpeg
I’ll stick to the original SBB and the reverse SBB..I’m good with those....definitely no regrets today OT w year from now..buy and wear what you like tho..all that matters

Back
Top Bottom