Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’ll stick to the original SBB and the reverse SBB..I’m good with those....definitely no regrets today OT w year from now..buy and wear what you like tho..all that matters
Lol you keep saying the same thing. Subtle hate towards the 3.0 we get it, you ain't like em. At this point I feel like your trying to make yourself hate them only because you low-key want em. ?

My favorite 1
5B99326B-4818-4967-944F-54BBB5F791DF.jpeg

Lol you keep saying the same thing. Subtle hate towards the 3.0 we get it, you ain't like em. At this point I feel like your trying to make yourself hate them only because you low-key want em. ?
No...I just don’t understand why keep using the term SBB...that’s my only issue. They are not SBB by any stretch of the imagination ..that’s my complaint

No...I just don’t understand why keep using the term SBB...that’s my only issue. They are not SBB by any stretch of the imagination ..that’s my complaint
I paid resell for 1.0 & 2.0....so calling these SBB is like saying you going to the prom with a date...but you’re taking your sister

Hmmm ok, considering every site EXCEPT SNKRS listed em as sbb. IDGAF what they called. After I take that shine shyyt off they going be fyyah. Of course my oppinion.

I'm good lol unless its easier to win out there. I'm in NYC, I hate snow, I hate the winter and I get cold easily. It's prob as pretty as some 85's, just not for me.

im the opposite. i like winter more than summer altho i do enjoy summer as well. i just prefer winter. because i can layer up and b good. in the summer, u can b butt booty nekkid here in NYC and still be hotter than a mfer

All this crap that goes into naming sneakers is a stretch of the imagination. Jordan brand waited decades to sell us the shattered backboard story - they imagined into sneakers based on the jerseys or w/e and sold it to us in sneaker form.

these sbb 3 are super nice. cant wait until the sbb 4 release next year. hopefully full patent leather this time

Back
Top Bottom