Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Taking about the half price fees. Calm down there chief. You take everything at a level 10 every time. I did a poor job of explaining two things together.
Na only when I read dumb posts. You said I also feel as the tax inclusion is helping as well. Which don't make no sense. Tax kills alot of the incentive to buy. They already taxed at retail and now they double the tax at a premium on resell. Killing the game.

Na only when I read dumb posts. You said I also feel as the tax inclusion is helping as well. Which don't make no sense. Tax kills alot of the incentive to buy. They already taxed at retail and now they double the tax at a premium on resell. Killing the game.
I’m driving and mashed two things together about the price dips. The great thing for buyers comment was only meant to be for the half price fees. That’s my fault for not breaking those up. It’s not that big of a deal. I could care less what you think is dumb. You don’t even understand how shipping times work let alone how to relax. You’re gonna have a heart attack over these shoes my guy.

The original context was "prices are dipping."

Solecitor mentioned the two reasons for this: Half price seller fees, and taxes.

He then said this (this = prices dipping) is great for Buyers.

Clear now?

Yeah I mean I get it now, but at first it seemed like you said tax inclusions wereba good thing and then even linked the tax effect, of course prices dipping is a good thing for buyer's . My bad I def. Went in for no reason. Having a bad day. My fault

Yeah I mean I get it now, but at first it seemed like you said tax inclusions wereba good thing and then even linked the tax effect, of course prices dipping is a good thing for buyer's . My bad I def. Went in for no reason. Having a bad day. My fault
All good. Happens to us all. No hard feelings. These shoes ain’t going nowhere and the market will always fluctuate. No reason to stress over any of it. Don’t let it take away the joy of why you like them to begin with. Might as well quit if that becomes the case. There’s always more releases and better deals to be had down the line.

Need help FAM I can buy the Jordan 1 bloodline for 220 With tax and shipped in 10.5 would you do it or do You think it will be a easy cop on release date... The shoe is 160 plus tax if you win on the
snkers app of the other footlocker apps thanks also I can get the Jordan 4 winters for 270 and the Jordan 4 what the 4 for 290 again both with tax and shipped should I do it... thanks again everyone

**** that tax inclusion
giphy.gif
Real spill ?

I'm still salty I was on the wrong page for that Union drop ..then had em in the cart twice and still missed. :smh:

The 1's that got away.

After obsessing over these since they came out I finally managed to grab a pair. Imo one of the best jordan collabs of the last decade. Completed the set.

20191031_153223.jpg

20191031_153525.jpg

Congrats bro! DEFINITELY one of the BEST collabs and executions of the Jordan 1 PERIOD! QUALITY, story, the box, etc..EVERYTHING....anyone who doesn't own these should DEFINITELY try to get them while the prices are where they're at now. I can see these hitting 2k+ in the NEAR future...ESPECIALLY with all of the non OG colorways, mash-ups and GENTRY-fied versions that will be dropping...

Congrats bro! DEFINITELY one of the BEST collabs and executions of the Jordan 1 PERIOD! QUALITY, story, the box, etc..EVERYTHING....anyone who doesn't own these should DEFINITELY try to get them while the prices are where they're at now. I can see these hitting 2k+ in the NEAR future...ESPECIALLY with all of the non OG colorways, mash-ups and GENTRY-fied versions that will be dropping...

The box is not a special Union box though. Just saying.

Need help FAM I can buy the Jordan 1 bloodline for 220 With tax and shipped in 10.5 would you do it or do You think it will be a easy cop on release date... The shoe is 160 plus tax if you win on the
snkers app of the other footlocker apps thanks also I can get the Jordan 4 winters for 270 and the Jordan 4 what the 4 for 290 again both with tax and shipped should I do it... thanks again everyone

You overpaying for everything.

What was the quality like on the pine greens? Forgot I had a low-ball offer in on em and it got accepted today, seller already shipped.....needed to add em to my collection

What was the quality like on the pine greens? Forgot I had a low-ball offer in on em and it got accepted today, seller already shipped.....needed to add em to my collection
Edit: Similar to the black/red toes or court purples, if you have either of those, which had decent quality IMO.

Last edited:
After obsessing over these since they came out I finally managed to grab a pair. Imo one of the best jordan collabs of the last decade. Completed the set.

20191031_153223.jpg

20191031_153525.jpg

Good lord the Union Jordans gonna end up being one of the best Jordan 1 collabs ever.

Also, dLebowski dLebowski posted something interesting earlier:

Union.PNG

Another collab on the way?? :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking:
What we thinking - another Jordan 1? Or should they go another model?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom