Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No, it really comes down to that outline

They moved the target too far outside of the box on this one

No way around it-Jb dropped the ball on this one, especially considering this is their PRIME Black Friday release, that people originally thought were going to be banned 1 85 or Chicago 85s. A Black Friday Jordan 1 hi, sitting 3 hours after drop is a fail no matter which way you cut it. If these dropped on a random Saturday, maybe the disappointment wouldn’t be as strong.

Easy size 9 cop i had for 1s since hyper royals. Quality is as good as hyper royals. Picked up fcfs black yeezy while i was there.
52443B79-5008-4D2A-BD9E-9EDE47903F9B.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ll grab the bloodlines if my size (10.5) hits 120 or less. Just to have as a nice winter beater.
it is nice to see the small footers new able to grab with ease though. Been a hell of a mess the past two years for y’all.

bloodlines are sitting because of bred XI's (220 is ridiculous but whatever jb) and the three off white dunks releasing in dec.
I don't like them fwiw but ijs.

There is nothing atrocious about the bloodlines. What's atrocious is patent leather on a Jordan 1 or silly writing on Jordan 1's like "no photos" and "not for resale".
Patten leather I can agree. Bot then Jordan 1 not for resale are fire 🔥 fire 🔥 fire 🔥

There is nothing atrocious about the bloodlines. What's atrocious is patent leather on a Jordan 1 or silly writing on Jordan 1's like "no photos" and "not for resale".

Nah dawg they straight up doo doo, FACTS. Glad people were able to cop with ease, though :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom