Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20191130_134749630.jpg
Bout To Find A Fit Real Quick!!! Won 2Pairs!!! Wasn't Surprised!!! Lol

Anyone seen gym reds for the low or has that ship sailed?

I can find them for retail but I remember dudes catching them below retail

I'd love to see all your Air Jordan 1's if you think Bloodline's are mediocre.

If Jordan wore these with the black pinstripe jerseys in his prime all you guys would think these are classics. :lol:

Breds
Royals
Shadows
Black Toes
Chicagos
Pine Greens
Court Purple
LA 2 Chi
Travis Scott
Game Royals
UNC
Navy Metallics
SBB 2.0
Kentuckys (Storm Blue)
Chameleon All Stars
Gold Toes
Clay Greens
Off White UNC
Yellow Ochres
Black Orange (AKA 3.0s)

Only pair on this list that's mediocre is the 3.0s Not bout to go back and forth on it, if you like them, congrats. Luckily we don't have to all like the same kicks, that the beauty of having a preference.

Breds
Royals
Shadows
Black Toes
Chicagos
Pine Greens
Court Purple
LA 2 Chi
Travis Scott
Game Royals
UNC
Navy Metallics
SBB 2.0
Kentuckys (Storm Blue)
Chameleon All Stars
Gold Toes
Clay Greens
Off White UNC
Yellow Ochres
Black Orange (AKA 3.0s)

Only pair on this list that's mediocre is the 3.0s Not bout to go back and forth on it, if you like them, congrats. Luckily we don't have to all like the same kicks, that the beauty of having a preference.

I personally like the Bloodline jawns better than 8 or 9 on that list, but everyone has their own taste. I love it when my taste doesn’t match up with everyone else’s. Makes life much easier/cheaper

And that's fine. Funny thing is when I made the mediocre comment, I was more so referring to the Gym Reds then the Bloodlines. Don't see the need for either of them when I have Breds, Black Toes, and Chicagos. Same reason why I passed on the bred toes.

I personally like the Bloodline jawns better than 8 or 9 on that list, but everyone has their own taste. I love it when my taste doesn’t match up with everyone else’s. Makes life much easier/cheaper

You LOST me and just about everybody else, at bloodlines being better than 8 or 9 on that list. Yea everyone is entitled to their own opinions but sometimes, some people’s opinions are just wrong. Kyrie said the earth is flat and he is entitled to his own opinions, buttttt.....

Breds
Royals
Shadows
Black Toes
Chicagos
Pine Greens
Court Purple
LA 2 Chi
Travis Scott
Game Royals
UNC
Navy Metallics
SBB 2.0
Kentuckys (Storm Blue)
Chameleon All Stars
Gold Toes
Clay Greens
Off White UNC
Yellow Ochres
Black Orange (AKA 3.0s)

leather wise bloods trump most up on that list. But I do agree too many same CWs.

You LOST me and just about everybody else, at bloodlines being better than 8 or 9 on that list. Yea everyone is entitled to their own opinions but sometimes, some people’s opinions are just wrong. Kyrie said the earth is flat and he is entitled to his own opinions, buttttt.....
You lost me when u said people opinions are just wrong..... no pun intended.

did u really just compare someone thinking the earth is flat to someone prefer a shoe over another?
ezgif.com-resize.gif

Back
Top Bottom