• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Fam were you copping from

I'm going to be in RVA closer to Christmas so I'm probably going to see if Round Two has my size...going to take some stuff I no longer wear to offset whatever markup they have. If not there GOAT....I have no issue with Stockx, just don't like them for big purchases.

I prefer yellow on the BT's but over time my eyes have gotten used to the toned down look of the factory laces which I like better overall. SB's always stay with the factory laces.

F1CAC228-77F2-42B2-94CB-DDF5F44E83A9.jpeg

Nice pick up. If I didn’t already have the Raging Bill Dunks SBs (which these look damn near identical to to me, save for the silver Swoosh)?these would’ve been a must. Didn’t need a second all-black 3M shoe.

NIce insight,they are bouncy,might cop into more the tech side ,mayve with a tech suit
Had a bit of a wander around in them and it's a weird feeling walking in a 1 that has that much cushioning.. not sure it feels like the Zoom I'm used to - feels a bit softer and closer to react 'give' than zoom.
Well worth trying a .5 up if you can.. with anything other than thin socks they are very snug. it's more like how mids fit than traditional 1 highs.

Draaaaakeeeee!?? *soulja boy voice..culture vulture here to end and curse all jordan 1 released after for 1 calendar year.no jb!

Back
Top Bottom