Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IM curious about 7y vs 7 mens also,i can imagine cheaper materials on 7y.

I’d imagine. The quality on my 7Y SBB 3.0 is pretty good though, but I would prefer the higher cut of the Mens pair mold. Anyone know if Mens 7 exist?

I just had an epiphany. With JB appearing to be having another type of Jordan 1 High in the form of these upcoming ‘85 or New Beginnings pairs, giving us three tiers of 1 Highs as @suprduprsamsay pointed out, I wonder if our “traditional” OG Retro Highs will all start having leather tongue tags. It’d be another annoying differentiating feature that JB would use to bait us into these new ‘85s being that much more special and closer to the “OGs.” They’ve slowly been introducing the tags, and there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to which pairs have it. I hope I’m wrong, but I wouldn’t be surprised.
basically we now have 4 levels to this now...
1. lows
2. mids
3. high og (also mids, but these are now the "nu" mids)
4. high 85s (actual highs)

this is just another money grab. the height between high og and high 85 will literally be a few centimeters so I'm not going.

E0120DDA-7CFE-41EB-B540-C6B6EF88BFE4.jpeg

yea, bro. I smoke everyday. it's making me lazy. been smoking pretty regularly for far too long. time to let it go.
smart move. I had to quit about some 15 years ago because my motivation was average at best. I just wanted to smoke week all day.

Take some Theraflu (liquid form) and then smoke bong rips after. You'll feel like you're about to die and it will scare you from every smoking again. Thats how I quit.

But no, don't do that. Find a better way. Its going to be tough. I have no regrets.

that cheese smile says it all. 😂
:nthat:

Glad he got his pair, given how much he cares about Air Ships..

Honestly, I’d be smiling too if I knew I was going to fleece some idiot on StockX with that garbage pack. Nike/JB refuse to give people the OG Bred Air Ships with the correct tooling instead of that wack a-s PE to save production money on the molds. Naturally, people will settle for less if they don’t know better though.

^^ Yea I wore mine for less than 2 hours and was like dayum these crease horribly. The zoom comfort is nice but idk if I can deal with them looking like that after a few wears.

My zooms aren't creasing that bad and ive worn them twice for 10+ hours... what are you guys doing to your shoes lol

For anyone that trust to buy off ebay...
Find that shoe you want for $300 plus and knock off $100. Havent tried the the myself. Just posting...

20191217_162539.jpg

Back
Top Bottom