Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
that’s the 49ers blueprint from last year. Stay competitive, but ultimately lose games, get a high draft pick. And we know how that played out this year for the niners..:smokin

Don’t act like one draft pick/Bosa suddenly made the 49ers into a top NFC team. They made multiple decisions that put them in the position to win and, most importantly, they were finally healthy.

Don’t act like one draft pick/Bosa suddenly made the 49ers into a top NFC team. They made multiple decisions that put them in the position to win and, most importantly, they were finally healthy.

He’s been a big factor in the success of the defense this year. Pro bowl DE. At least one win better because of him over the season; which ended up being the difference between 1st and 5th seed.

22C95E34-B8DB-4F10-BD2C-05D13ABA287B.jpeg

anyhow, back to the 1’s

I've been looking for NG lows since like 2016.. I partly slept and partly didnt even know they had dropped until after RD in 2015.. whatever's left is stupid in price. Just have to wait for Hi's.. I really dont get the hold up. It's the last logical release that hasnt happened at all.

:emoji_astonished: Omg I just looked at the Chicago’s and they’re over a grand now? I sold mine in 2016 for around 300$.Wtf happened?
Saw this.. i finally unDS mine taking my daughter to a pumpkin patch last fall (smh).. I don't sell but it definitely had me considering it haha

I've been looking for NG lows since like 2016.. I partly slept and partly didnt even know they had dropped until after RD in 2015.. whatever's left is stupid in price. Just have to wait for Hi's.. I really dont get the hold up. It's the last logical release that hasnt happened at all.
Only thing I can figure is "too plain" but they've released coke whites and triple blacks already so....

i have never bought from stock x. I just don’t like how it works. I like to pick up a phone and talk to someone not send a email and not hear anything back for days.

Back
Top Bottom