Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
For a while all I saw was hating on the 01s. Happy all of the 01 fam has come out lately. That bright red is straight 🔥. #1756 over here checking in :pimp:

Hey buddy, thanks for the like and for the PM. I hope all goes well with your family member who deals with UC. It's all awful!! The shoes are just fantastic. Materials, and I love the matte swoosh.

Not every body can rock skinny jeans. A grown *** man that’s in skinny jeans just don’t go. I myself would not rock skinny jeans. I’d feel like an old head trying to look young.

I don’t agree w/ that. To me all that matters is how u put a fit together. Baggy, skinny, or straight.
Like I said above, fam. It’s all subjective. Do you at the end of the day. Personally, I just can’t rock with skinny jeans. It’s not my style. The majority who are into sneakers, clothes, etc. just have opinions about fit. It just comes with it. That’s my fault for putting my two cents in haha

Y’all ain’t getting no damn chicagos no time soon.

Gentry back...lol Get ready for the mid onslaught

Mids and the triumphant return of the Phat Lows! So so so disappointing lol.

I think we might be done with OG cw OG 1 releases for a few years. We’ll get some sample cws like the 1s in that Air Ship pack but, as far as OG cws releasing, I think that ship has sailed, unfortunately. Once Gentry leaves or sales start to slump again, I’m sure this will change though. I could also see them doing to OG 1s what they did to the holiday AJ 11s-having one big release a year for OG cws.

I think we might be done with OG cw OG 1 releases for a few years. We’ll get some sample cws like the 1s in that Air Ship pack but, as far as OG cws releasing, I think that ship has sailed, unfortunately. Once Gentry leaves or sales start to slump again, I’m sure this will change though. I could also see them doing to OG 1s what they did to the holiday AJ 11s-having one big release a year for OG cws.
If this is true, when the OGs do return it’ll be that much sweeter. If we get a few years off of OGs, when they bring them back they should kick off with neutral grays

077ED1AD-C8B0-4E8F-837F-7F7A7D093E59.jpeg
Finally a REAL pair... all those with the bogus toebox shape were clearly bang bangs

Mids and the triumphant return of the Phat Lows! So so so disappointing lol.

Everybody hates on the mids and "Phat lows" but there have been some dope colorways and they are cheaper. I really like the Blue The Great mids for example. Quality is amazing as well. I saw the Court Purple lows in person and ended up copping, love them. If that isn't "controversial" enough, I actually like the tone and look of the purple suede more than the purple on the court purple highs.

Like I said on the last page, people hated the 01 Breds because the Red wasn't the OG tone of red and the cut was a little lower. Other people love the brighter red. Just cop what you like and skip the other releases my man.

Back
Top Bottom