• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Kotd ‘19 Travis Scott
E18CEABD-A467-4689-8832-E4459D2C11FB.jpeg
Good Denim choice!

The fit on those are A-1 and the wash looks amazing with the TS1s.

So I picked up the Pine Green 2.0 aka BHM's aka Leap Years aka sleepers (LoL) this morning at the FA by work. I had to speed walk to the mall on my 30 min lunch break. They only had 4 pairs left, 2 of them was my size 12. Tried to use my $15 coupon but the barcode wasn't scaning and the kid looked blind trying to type the code in, SMH. While all that was happening someone came and bought the other sz 12. By then I was like just ring them up cause I got to back to work. All in these fire imo and glad there in the stack.

So I picked up the Pine Green 2.0 aka BHM's aka Leap Years aka sleepers (LoL) this morning at the FA by work. I had to speed walk to the mall on my 30 min lunch break. They only had 4 pairs left, 2 of them was my size 12. Tried to use my $15 coupon but the barcode wasn't scaning and the kid looked blind trying to type the code in, SMH. While all that was happening someone came and bought the other sz 12. By then I was like just ring them up cause I got to back to work. All in these fire imo and glad there in the stack.
Should've zoomed in the coupon and turned your brightness up. That's what I had to do. Coupons came in clutch.

Sometimes the register can't scan the barcode for some reason
It happened to me one time
I had to call a FTL rep to get it corrected
The rep made sure the code was valid then told the employee to ring up with special in store code to get the discount

dad pants on point :emoji_fire:

Not a dad, but boot cut Wranglers. Need a more loose fit due to severe Crohn's disease (tight clothing puts pressure on my midsection, making it more uncomfortable and needing to use the restroom a lot). Actually out on disability right now due to it. 😢 If you know what Crohn's is, then you know.

BTW, I'm 43 and too old to wear the skinny clothing fad that is the current in thing.

Walked in at 4:15 pm at champs and copped the pine greens . Worked night shift so slept in so I was pretty surprised they still had my size. Galleria mall in sac if anyone was wondering. Pretty much had most sizes left.

Not a dad, but boot cut Wranglers. Need a more loose fit due to severe Crohn's disease (tight clothing puts pressure on my midsection, making it more uncomfortable and needing to use the restroom a lot). Actually out on disability right now due to it. 😢 If you know what Crohn's is, then you know.

BTW, I'm 43 and too old to wear the skinny clothing fad that is the current in thing.
Dont know much about it but sounds horrible. Good luck my man

Hell no.
thsee lower than usual I feel.

No idea why they come w red laces
I think that red laces part is a play on Gucci. I can see JB doing a play off that although they can’t officially align the shoe with Gucci. Similar to what Supreme just did with the Track Jacket that dropped this week.

Back
Top Bottom