Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Couldn’t even get this today lmao.... also had “exclusive access” was it a couple days ago? Smmfh feels bad tbh I need to retire

After realizing sup gave out more tickets than dunks... strolled over to Nike SoHo and picked these up in my 8.5US.

F11DAD4E-2710-4088-AF72-7A5600ED5B37.jpeg

Right who gives a f. Colorway is dope, unlike crimson's. Them joints was Doo Doo. So the quality ain't great what did we expect lol. That black toe makes these fresh. Definitely keeping my pair and happily.

Last edited:
Right who gives a f. Colorway is dope, unlike crimson's. Them joints was Doo Doo. So the quality ain't great what did we expect lol. That black tie makes these fresh. Definitely keeping my pair and happily.
Colorway is fuego!! Better color than most of the current high value shoes but not materially executed as well. Most hype joints are just rehashes of existing OG colors whereas these are a solid retro+. I'd walk through a crowd of haters with em on without a single damn given :rofl:

People do care too much about what sells and sits...that's just the nature of the game now unfortunately SMH.

I'm hoping the quality is better than Crimson Tints because JB dropped the ball on those, but like someone stated before...what did we expect from JB? Crimson Tints missed because that color wasn't what it should have been. I wanted them because they gave me Rust Pink vibes in pictures but in person the color was all wrong.

Pine Greens are solid man. Color and blocking are good but I'll hold out final judgement on the overall shoe until I have it in hand. This might be one that some people regret passing on but if not, so be it.

People do care too much about what sells and sits...that's just the nature of the game now unfortunately SMH.

I'm hoping the quality is better than Crimson Tints because JB dropped the ball on those, but like someone stated before...what did we expect from JB? Crimson Tints missed because that color wasn't what it should have been. I wanted them because they gave me Rust Pink vibes in pictures but in person the color was all wrong.

Pine Greens are solid man. Color and blocking are good but I'll hold out final judgement on the overall shoe until I have it in hand. This might be one that some people regret passing on but if not, so be it.
It's a black toe high. These moved on snkrs. Like all 1s they'll be 100 over retail In a year. Regardless I grabbed.

Decided to check out the pine greens and thought they looked 100 times better in person than in photos online, actually ended up copping.

I thought they’d be a lot like the Crimsons, but the green leather is clearly tumbled and not pebbled, and I can overlook tumbledness. The black leather is thick and plush, which will break in nicely—pretty much opposite of the black on those Crimsons.

Yal 💤 on these. Just walked into the mall grabbed 4 7.5s with 20 off on all em. Grabbed my size off snkrs and hit the exclusive access for a 10.5..... had to cook em since nobody grabbing.

Attachments

• IMG_20200229_152926.jpg
    IMG_20200229_152926.jpg
    596.5 KB · Views: 308
Back
Top Bottom