Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
via IG for the runners in here

Jordan 85 Runner/Racer (forefoot Zoom)
4742A99F-DA98-49CA-A40D-2C0FFF27C07B.jpeg

Waiting on them to drop on NDC...

I grabbed 2 pairs somehow this morning after fighting my computer for an hr and a half...these were a must the second I saw them, my college colors were purple and gold (ECU)...with that being said I'm sure more people will like them once the prices on them shoot up. Y'all now how it goes lol.

Ayyyy shout out to the Pirates!
I lived in goldsboro, used to come down sometimes.
Actually saw my Memphis Tigers play there.

The way I look at it is like yeah luxury leather car seats might be cool on a BMW but put them in a Chevy Cruze and it just seems like unnecessary overkill.

The pine greens and court purples are the Chevy cruzes of Jordan 1's while the unions are the BMW's
Bet if unions weren't a super limited collab worth money that they wouldn't be that BMW to you. There really a high class Camry aka lexus

Elitist, Fool, Whatever You Wanna Call It I Personally Will Pass On Stuff I Don’t Have To Have From The AJ1 Line If They Continue To Use The Leather Tongue Tags.... Just Ain’t For Me.

ROTY’s Might Be The Only Pair I Own With The Leather Tags.

Purps Would Look Great With White/Purple Logo Classic Tag :nerd: :pimp:
Yea that tag is terrible but if it’s gonna be on all 1s from now on ima have to live with it :smh:

I don’t wear AJ1s with short socks so the leather tags shouldn’t physically bother me. Not sure if they’ll visually bug me in person, but in pictures they look okay.

Last edited:
I'll never understand why ya get so heated over people's preferences. Leather tag not a deal breaker for me, but to others, it is. Jumpman on the back isn't a deal breaker for some people on 3-6s, but for me it is (on OG colorways). Just let dudes cop what they like, no need to get offended :lol:

One of the beautiful things about sneaker culture is personal preferences. There's been debates for decades. Air Max heads discussing which Air Max from the AM 1 to the 97 is best. Jordan heads discussing which Jordan is best. Do you like the Metallic 5 with or without the 23 on the side.? Does the Jordan 10 look better with the toe cap? Are the fire red 5s better with the black tongue or the red? Do you prefer Air Force Highs or Lows? The list goes on. Accept what others like or dislike. It's part of the game

I personally hate the leather tags too. But I weigh that against the overall shoe. I got the Court Purple because I love the colorway. I also have the Sports Illustrated (A Star is Born) w/ leather tag because the overall shoe I liked.
I don’t care if the tag is leather my pants cover it up. I go by color way. But that’s just me. If anyone asked me to see the tag 🏷 on the Tongue of the shoe I would kick them in the head with it. Color way is what matters to me

Bottom lace so loose ha

Leather tag makes them even further away from how their were built as an OG. I’d rather not keep taking steps away from the OG makeup of the shoe.
Haha - same thought I had. That, and the twisted laces, has me triggered.

Bet if unions weren't a super limited collab worth money that they wouldn't be that BMW to you. There really a high class Camry aka lexus
Never handled them in person but from everything I've heard about them they really are high quality...plus they're an original idea. Limited and resell price has nothing to do with it. If JB released them as a general release but still used the same quality materials then I'd still make the BMW comparison

Hibbets never sent confirmation email but i just got shipping through ups if anyone's concerned about their order

grey japans looking nice. wonder how navys would look like...?

also what if they included these (probably in the insoles instead of the heel)
air-jordan-1-obsidian-white-unreleased-jumpman-sample-05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom