• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Elitist talk....

ROTYs with those leather Nike Air tongues & them flaps looking like fake me out AJKOs is trash!!! That ain’t OG.

Purple 2.0s with those leather Nike Air tongues are trash!!! That ain’t OG.

Bloodlines with that red piping all around is trash!!! That ain’t OG.

Pine Green 2.0s with that stupid stamped on wings logo is trash!!! That ain’t OG.

I hate all non OG colorways. They all trash!!! MJ didn’t wear none of that!!! They ain’t OG.

You see those two Union 1s? Blacktoes & Bluetoes? 😳 Yeah with the stitchings across the uppers & the half & half tongues? FIRE!!! 🔥🔥🔥 What you say about them oversized *** wings logos? Naw.... that’s Gibbs & them showing off their creativity. Mike didn’t wear them? They not OG? Stop it!!! You can’t be a fan of Jordan 1s and not own Unions.

This is why I 😂😂😂 at elitist talk. Same folks that don’t like leather tags on tongues will pay & have paid a stack for oversized wings logos.

Elitist talk....

ROTYs with those leather Nike Air tongues & them flaps looking like fake me out AJKOs is trash!!! That ain’t OG.

Pine Green 2.0s with that stupid stamped on wings logo is trash!!! That ain’t OG.

I hate all non OG colorways. They all trash!!! MJ didn’t wear none of that!!! They ain’t OG.

You see those two Union 1s? Blacktoes & Bluetoes? 😳 Yeah with the stitchings across the uppers & the half & half tongues? FIRE!!! 🔥🔥🔥 What you say about them oversized *** wings logos? Naw.... that’s Gibbs & them showing off their creativity. Mike didn’t wear them? They not OG? Stop it!!! You can’t be a fan of Jordan 1s and not own Unions.

This is why I 😂😂😂 at elitist talk.Same folks that don’t like leather tags on tongues will pay & have paid a stack for oversized wings logos.

I agree with most of what you said, but them Bloodlines and Pine Green 2.0s ain't it for me :lol:

I agree with most of what you said, but them Bloodlines and Pine Green 2.0s ain't it for me :lol:

It ain’t “it” for a lot of people. But many still liked both & coppped both. We all have our preferences. But let’s not be ridiculous.
My point is your not saying all pine green shoes suck cause you can’t get over pine green on a shoe...... until Travis drops a pair of Pine Green 1s.

Elitist talk....

This is why I 😂😂😂 at elitist talk. Same folks that don’t like leather tags on tongues will pay & have paid a stack for oversized wings logos.

tag em

Man i knew shiekh was gonna release pairs online but i decided to take a nap. Really wanted to pick up a GS pair.

Elitist talk....

I’ve never noticed that the Wings logo was oversized on the Unions until now :lol: :smh::lol::smh::lol:

Last edited:
Elitist talk....

Pine Green 2.0’s are trash juice though. Super troll job by Jordan Brand on that one.

ROTY, copped.
Purple 2.0, copped
Bloodline, copped
Pine Green 2.0, easy pass

Bloodlines are dope IMO, specially with white laces.
0BE514E7-8AC3-4547-8C52-1C69399AE4AD.jpeg

The way I look at it is like yeah luxury leather car seats might be cool on a BMW but put them in a Chevy Cruze and it just seems like unnecessary overkill.

The pine greens and court purples are the Chevy cruzes of Jordan 1's while the unions are the BMW's

The way I look at it is like yeah luxury leather car seats might be cool on a BMW but put them in a Chevy Cruze and it just seems like unnecessary overkill.

The pine greens and court purples are the Chevy cruzes of Jordan 1's while the unions are the BMW's

Pretty disrespectful to Unions in my opinion.

Bloodlines are dope IMO, specially with white laces.
0BE514E7-8AC3-4547-8C52-1C69399AE4AD.jpeg
Bottom lace so loose ha

Leather tag makes them even further away from how their were built as an OG. I’d rather not keep taking steps away from the OG makeup of the shoe.

Elitist, Fool, Whatever You Wanna Call It I Personally Will Pass On Stuff I Don’t Have To Have From The AJ1 Line If They Continue To Use The Leather Tongue Tags.... Just Ain’t For Me.

ROTY’s Might Be The Only Pair I Own With The Leather Tags.

Purps Would Look Great With White/Purple Logo Classic Tag :nerd: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom