Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anybody ever had their order history disappear from Nike account. When I go to my orders it says I don't have any, I got my shipping info earlier but now my account has none of my order history.

Anybody ever had their order history disappear from Nike account. When I go to my orders it says I don't have any, I got my shipping info earlier but now my account has none of my order history.

Are you talking about Order History or Purchases? And on SNKRS?

Nothing ever shows up for me on the "Purchases" tab in SNKRS. I don't know why. I have to go to my settings and then go to Order History to see anything.

No I know what you mean, mine was hit or miss with the purchases tab....I'm talking order history...not just in snkrs, but in the Nike app and on the Nike website (browser).....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200414-235808.png
    Screenshot_20200414-235808.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 257
My inbox also weird, I got my shipping notification and then it's like a new account notification...saying welcome to Nike..

Attachments

• Snapchat-772464014.jpg
    Snapchat-772464014.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 256
Generally SNKRS orders done on my computer don't show up in my "Purchases" in the app. They will if I got it through mobile.

Could try logging out and back in. Also just check back in a few hours. Happened to me a few times....it fixes itself.

Generally SNKRS orders done on my computer don't show up in my "Purchases" in the app. They will if I got it through mobile.

Could try logging out and back in. Also just check back in a few hours. Happened to me a few times....it fixes itself.

Weird. No purchases ever show up on my "Purchases" tab in SNKRS. Whether it be FCFS or Draw. Nothing shows up and I don't know why.

So I was able to add to cart on FNL. Get to the cart and they had a GS size along with the size I was getting today. The GS pair was from Saturday after striking out on it (copped somewhere else) but I found it weird that it was still in the cart. So I tried to remove it, then FNL sends me back to the spa page smh.

I eventually get back through, remove the gs pair and checkout thru PayPal. I get to the place your order part, click on it and it sends me back to the spa page smh. I then received an order confirmation from PayPal saying that money won’t leave until FNL processes my order, so iono 🤷🏾‍♂️

So I was able to add to cart on FNL. Get to the cart and they had a GS size along with the size I was getting today. The GS pair was from Saturday after striking out on it (copped somewhere else) but I found it weird that it was still in the cart. So I tried to remove it, then FNL sends me back to the spa page smh.

I eventually get back through, remove the gs pair and checkout thru PayPal. I get to the place your order part, click on it and it sends me back to the spa page smh. I then received an order confirmation from PayPal saying that money won’t leave until FNL processes my order, so iono 🤷🏾‍♂️
Yup, I got PP confirmation but waiting on FNL confirmation.

dam anyone order from FNL from the 11th and still havent gotten order confirmation? I submitted payment through paypal but still havent gotten nada from FNL.

I placed another order today on the restock via paypal and it seems like my paypal orders arent going through.

So I contacted CS and they said that they dont see any orders of mine.

dam anyone order from FNL from the 11th and still havent gotten order confirmation? I submitted payment through paypal but still havent gotten nada from FNL.

I placed another order today on the restock via paypal and it seems like my paypal orders arent going through.

So I contacted CS and they said that they dont see any orders of mine.
Ghost charge from PP. Sorry, but it sounds like you did not get them.

Check your snkrs account if you haven’t gotten any word on court purples. Mine just changed from confirmed to “in progress”

Back
Top Bottom