Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Stockx with the new bs, now they adding a 3% processing fee to all buyer's. Last week they raised the minimum selling fee from 5 to 7.... Scumbags. Let's start a petition...greedy mfers

StockX ain't slick. They know people getting that stimulus payment and they know they gonna see an influx of movement on items so they out to collect their share of the stimulus checks :lol:

StockX ain't slick. They know people getting that stimulus payment and they know they gonna see an influx of movement on items so they out to collect their share of the stimulus checks :lol:

They also are taking advantage of people selling by increasing the minimum seller fee which is definitely a scumbag move.

Unfortunately GOAT sucks.. their interface is bad and as far as user friendly experience goes.. they might be the worst. Things take forever to sell there and on the buyer side its usually more expensive.

BUT 3% on top of resell on top of tax on top of FOH. SX is disgusting.

Right i got mine this morning but I'm putting it in the market with some other money I have saved.... I suggest yal do the same if your looking to let your money grow.

Right i got mine this morning but I'm putting it in the market with some other money I have saved.... I suggest yal do the same if your looking to let your money grow.

Ironically, the right sneaker investments would grow your money than a lot of equities. The issue with the sneaker market is that it depends HEAVILY on manufactured hype and resale services like StockX. People were reselling kicks on eBay and locally even during the worst parts of the 2008 recession (source: I took an L on the CDP packs I wanted and in 2009 with Air Yeezy 1s, was watching eBay prices like a hawk back then), it’s just a lot easier to do so nowadays.

sometimes goat does under retail sales. Got the bbc green plaid hus like that for like $200 and a pair of the targeryan boosts for like $100 for my aunt

other than that, i just buy used pairs (very near ds mind you) for the low

20200415_154818.jpg

Back
Top Bottom