Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2015 upcoming og 1 high color code
555088-101

theres another 4-5 for 2015 soon as i get em ill pass em on 
1's family finally gonna start eating again after our long hibernation. :nerd:

I got size 10 royals for them proper black toe royals. i need info on them. is that some kind of custom?

IMO, we first saw pics of the fragments sample pair. The next pair that was posted is going to be the release version. It has a more true "Blacktoe" color blocking which I think will be the pair that is going to release. The last fragment release I know of is the KDs and those were stupid limited to get.

Last edited:
Pretty much. :lol:

But I still hope it'll be somewhat available. I won't be that salty if I miss out. Just seeing the OG mold done right is a sign of good things to come for me.

Really excited about the news! For a while I thought we weren't going to get many more.

On a side note: I feel like these fragments should have been just a JB release regardless of how limited because of how Og the colorway looks. I mean JB/Nike could have done it on their own.

Think fragment could have come up with another simple,yet  dope concept. Not that it really matters. Just a thought.

Watching the game Live - He was holding in hid tears

Last edited:
  Not televised on the west coast.  Listening on ESPN radio. (Delayed apparently)
Well, You get to experience the game old fashioned style. Still listen to sports games when driving in the car.

Yea, MLB tv if you have it

Last edited:
Fueeeego
nthat.gif

Leather is so buttery
nerd.gif
great stuff

SHould i follow nike on twitter and set up notification? i want those jeters man
I dont think theyre going to release them randomly. Theyve been telling their customers to stay tuned on twitter. Its going to be like the foam release. They will give us a re-drop date soon

Reps all around. Now watching on MLB.com.  Thankful for high speed internet.  And yes, I only listen to ESPN radio in the car.

Had to pick them up at UPS customer center due to errors in shipping.  And no, I do not work at/for Best Buy anymore.  Just using it as a tag.  

No way am I letting go of these AJ1 Jeter's.

Reps all around. Now watching on MLB.com.  Thankful for high speed internet.  And yes, I only listen to ESPN radio in the car.

Had to pick them up at UPS customer center due to errors in shipping.  And no, I do not work at/for Best Buy anymore.  Just using it as a tag.  

No way am I letting go of these AJ1 Jeter's.
thanks ryan!

Damn, a lot of ex-Best Buy employees in here.

:lol:

Last edited:
I dont think theyre going to release them randomly. Theyve been telling their customers to stay tuned on twitter. Its going to be like the foam release. They will give us a re-drop date soon
That's what people thought about that Jordan restock some months back too... The one w/ royals & breds. They messed up the initial release & then said "stay tuned we'll announce at a later date" blah blah blah & what did they do? Threw out a tweet w/links randomly lol.

That's what people thought about that Jordan restock some months back too... The one w/ royals & breds. They messed up the initial release & then said "stay tuned we'll announce at a later date" blah blah blah & what did they do? Threw out a tweet w/links randomly lol.
That really sucked.. Don't even want to think about it.

Nah they never had a specific date for that restock. It was always a random stay tuned restock. I remember that restock was supposed to be the same day after the foams. They said they had a "surprise at 7am" or something like that. Jeters had an actual release date. We shall see what happens here in the following days

Nah they never had a specific date for that restock. It was always a random stay tuned restock. I remember that restock was supposed to be the same day after the foams. They said they had a "surprise at 7am" or something like that. Jeters had an actual release date. We shall see what happens here in the following days
Yeah I see your point but I was more so saying their "stay tuned" should mean jack **** 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom