Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I sold mine years ago and no lie was thinking of copping again. They on SX for less than 3.

Rarely do we see KO’s on here. Just happened to be going through 1s collection while catching u..got sail ajkos from villa for cheap. Think the Chicagos were on sale too. 2001-2013 the days of on sale 1s or walk in midday and cop.

Threw in 11’ bans for fun since they were close by and we rarely see em on here.

1s forever! ...and no mids, phats, etc.

Attachments

• 5F98E51B-BD4B-4B67-B1E0-F9646C3BA41F.jpeg
    5F98E51B-BD4B-4B67-B1E0-F9646C3BA41F.jpeg
    464.9 KB · Views: 93
  • CC128931-7635-4B04-8C14-239C1A729A7D.jpeg
    CC128931-7635-4B04-8C14-239C1A729A7D.jpeg
    203.9 KB · Views: 479
  • 4EFC92D0-1FBB-463F-A961-CD8353DB9095.jpeg
    4EFC92D0-1FBB-463F-A961-CD8353DB9095.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 579
I can’t keep seeing these Royal Toes. I already have Game Royal and Royal. SMH

If I do end up caving, I’m painting the heel blue and blacking our those blue spots.
That's the reason I haven't looked at the Royal Toes twice. I have multiple Royals and a pair of the Game Royals. Zero need for these. I hate that JB stays playing with my Black/White emotions. Give me the Black/Whites, and quit giving my fifty-eleven pairs of not-quite-the-Black-Whites.

That's the reason I haven't looked at the Royal Toes twice. I have multiple Royals and a pair of the Game Royals. Zero need for these. I hate that JB stays playing with my Black/White emotions. Give me the Black/Whites, and quit giving my fifty-eleven pairs of not-quite-the-Black-Whites.
Pandas lol

The more pics I see of the royal toe the more it looks stupid. Like why are the only hits of blue at the ankle and toe? The reason other “toe” colorways worked was bc it was a combo of the Chicago and bred colorblocking.... these royal toes are Chicago colorblocking with a blue toe. It just looks like a dumb afterthought to make the toe blue

my pair is coming in and I hope resale shoots up so I can use them as trade bait toward some royals

im sleep til celtics and the japan pack. maybe go for those grey suede union wannabe joints and paint-match that collar grey.

Fake pebbled leather has always looked trash and still does

Or you could wait a few years when they release again. You're literally buying into the hype man...
You didn't buy them for $400 a couple years ago why do you need them so bad now all of a sudden?
Because I'm thinking they're only going up from here

The more pics I see of the royal toe the more it looks stupid. Like why are the only hits of blue at the ankle and toe? The reason other “toe” colorways worked was bc it was a combo of the Chicago and bred colorblocking.... these royal toes are Chicago colorblocking with a blue toe. It just looks like a dumb afterthought to make the toe blue

my pair is coming in and I hope resale shoots up so I can use them as trade bait toward some royals
I thought the same but the thing is even though there's barely any blue on the sneaker, I feel its the perfect amount for them to pop. Also, the fact they come with blue laces it can help brighten up the sneaker a bit more.

I put in some love on my royal KO's and the black is kind of fading out but otherwise the shoe is in okay shape
i was thinking of indigo dying em , i figured it'd "blue" the black that's fading, enhance the royal with indigo and stain the white midsole so i'm gonna look in to DIY indigo dye kits and see if it makes sense
IDK but in my head it looks dope
just don't wanna ruin a pair that i actually wear
I've obviously seen people dip dye kicks with RIT or whatever but only ever seen one pair of jordans Indigo dyed before i think they were V's and IMO it wasnt hittin

I'd rather spend the same amount of money for the 85's/94's
If I get em at $1200, doesn't look like I'd have much of a hard time getting that back and then some in the near future if I decide to focus on another pair or pairs. But if I want them, better at $1200 now than $1400-1500 in the near future

GS sneakers are becoming harder and harder to get.
tried for the court purples rn on snkrs and it said i got in line and then didn’t really put me in line and when i didn’t it again the size was sold out.

Back
Top Bottom