Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don’t keep up with this post. But for those who got the exclusive access last week for the royal toes. Has anyone received them yet who didn’t order 2 day shipping?

I still haven’t got a shipping confirmation yet.

got shipping for mine on Tuesday they were scheduled to be delivered Today on both the fedexx app and on navar but they got here yesterday at around 2-3pm

damn, where are you located. All I had was a order confirmation with an arrival date of 5/14.
Was a pending charge on my card but now there’s nothing. Chatted with customer service and they said it’s packing and should arrive 5/14. Oh well. Was wondering if anybody had the same problem.
I know people said they got the fire red 5s two weeks after the exclusive access.

I'm in NJ. Pending charge falls off after a certain amount of time. They'll charge your card when it ships.

EA pair has arrived

IMG_20200507_114952_Bokeh.jpg

EA pair came in yesterday. Regular shipping to CA. Having them in hand... they're just ok. These > Pine Grn 2 tho
20200507_093351.jpg

Last edited:
LMAO! Reminds me of this interview I just saw this morning with MJ's sons and daughter. Watch the 15:20 mark :lol:. Had me rollingggggg!

Funny interview

I watched from about 14:00 until like 22:00 I think, when Charlamagne asked them what it’s like working for Nike/Jordan Brand, and the daughter said “ we didn’t get any hand outs, we had to work for everything we’ve got” I couldn’t close it fast enough :lol: girl delusional af

Funny interview

I watched from about 14:00 until like 22:00 I think, when Charlamagne asked them what it’s like working for Nike/Jordan Brand, and the daughter said “ we didn’t get any hand outs, we had to work for everything we’ve got” I couldn’t close it fast enough :lol: girl delusional af
bro, what you expect her to say, yeah everything comes easy for me in life? lol

Purp 2.0 was easy y'all think these royal toes will be the same or is there more demand for these

Based off the resale prices right now i think it's gonna be the same
Demand is probably the same
I think it won't be that hard to grab a pair imo
It will be an instant sellout just like the purp 2.0
And odds are probably restock a ton of times

Back
Top Bottom