Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
All i know is things may get worse tbh. As y’all know tik tok is popular with the younger crowd.

It’s full of reseller pages telling them what’s gonna be good to flip and not. :lol:

Y’all know little kids with mommy and daddy cc is trouble

Overslept so I missed out. I forgot I had frags and royals so I’m alright

would be nice to have tho

1EE57385-FB96-420C-8ABE-49F06DE5506B.jpeg

I think it more has to do with people having extra stimulus cash to spend. Not much else is releasing around this time so it makes sense this release would fly.
You still using the whole stimulus check B's ....man cats spent that the day they got it on purps or sx or whatever. Had nothing to do with stimulus. Probably just social distancing copping from home.

i got a notification from snkrs that says order confirmed but when i checked purchases tab i dont see an order and havent been billed. does snkrs do that? havent even hit on that app lol

You still using the whole stimulus check B's ....man cats spent that the day they got it on purps or sx or whatever. Had nothing to do with stimulus. Probably just social distancing copping from home.
Not everyone got their stimulus checks at the same time. my brother got his just last week.

I’m on the same page with you but cats changing their mind is nothing new here.

side note these may end up at Bred toe prices

Not gonna front like I didn't want a pair but I'm not stressing because I've had OG Royals since they dropped a few years back and wore them like 3-4 times so these would just look good in a box most of the time. I'd be more stressed missing out on a colorway like Chi or Black Toes

Weird how sites like JD have posted that they’re sold out but are still making people wait in queues to access the site. Seems like they’re losing out on consolation prizes tbh.

You don't want em remember lol. You was hating hard last night clown....
say what? you on your high horse today haha. I say i cop 1's because i like them that much, and to check out the quality in hand... only so many pairs i wear.

i mentioned the synthetic toebox i've heard from some reviews, haven't seen yet myself.

Dude on ebay wanted 270 plus 15 shipping, I offer him 230 he countered to 260... Can't see myself paying 100 over retail for these nah

Dude on ebay wanted 270 plus 15 shipping, I offer him 230 he countered to 260... Can't see myself paying 100 over retail for these nah
Bruh you just said you was going to wait a week and cop. You had the right idea now you backtracking lmao...just wait you'll get em cheap just relax a week.

Back
Top Bottom