• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
hit or miss?
0EDE0F82-4349-427A-A02F-BE26B42539C6.png

FOH too.

Bruh you just said you was going to wait a week and cop. You had the right idea now you backtracking lmao...just wait you'll get em cheap just relax a week.

50 I'll do nothing more.... Even in a week these aren't going below 50 over retail... Been at this a while I know

Keep trying? It's over for the day. Go back to bed. You hit.

no charge no order confirmation so im still counting as an L. until then, all other mainstream footsites are locked up as soon at 10AM came im thinking theyll have some restocks throughout the day since nobody was even able to get in.

no charge no order confirmation so im still counting as an L. until then, all other mainstream footsites are locked up as soon at 10AM came im thinking theyll have some restocks throughout the day since nobody was even able to get in.
Na doubtful. They got in. And they bought the entire list. It's over. Might be one restock but you won't hit that either. Go to bed. You got order confirmed thru Nike your good

Na doubtful. They got in. And they bought the entire list. It's over. Might be one restock but you won't hit that either. Go to bed. You got order confirmed thru Nike your good

Meanwhile, the only order confirmations the rest of us hope to see will be from StockX/GOAT in the next few days... Hopefully these will be worth the ~$300 resale prices. Might have to double up, even at those prices since I doubt they ever retro this cw.

Meanwhile, the only order confirmations the rest of us hope to see will be from StockX/GOAT in the next few days... Hopefully these will be worth the ~$300 resale prices. Might have to double up, even at those prices since I doubt they ever retro this cw.
Na they ain't. I was retail or bust.

I knew these were going to sneak up on people...but I didn't know they would hit like this. Physical stores being closed and the Last Dance doc is making it feel like I'm back in 2012.

I'd say the 1 hype shot up around the BRED 2013 release.

Last Dance and COVID not helping. But this hang tight bs is next level from Foot Sites. I'm okay with the quick sell out on SNKRS. You can move on with your life. But the FNL splash and footsites are ridiculous. Bots making it more difficult to buy shoes.

Yeah I’m not feeling too salty about paying resell for these. All of us have been saving a ton of money essentially not being able to do anything these days lol
Yeah saving money lol not doing much including working....where the check going come from...Im lucky enough to own an essential business and it's booming I have a c store and sell beer wine and cigarettes to all the stay at homers lol

Damn I'm reading comments on FNL twitter and people real salty like they just missed out on some Black/Red 1s Restock and ****. People can keep saying Jordan is dead but his kicks still selling. 1s in any half decent colorway are gone within 2 days max.

Yeah saving money lol not doing much including working....where the check going come from...Im lucky enough to own an essential business and it's booming I have a c store and sell beer wine and cigarettes to all the stay at homers lol

Yeah I mean I’m wfh with a white collar job and this had 0 impact on my job security so I should say that I’m specifically speaking to people like myself who haven’t seen any impact on job security or their paychecks. The only thing that is different is that I’m not spending much money since everything is closed (I live in DC) so I have extra money that I budgeted for spending on things like going out, etc. which nobody can obviously do rn...

Might as well pay resale on a pair of shoes I like vs just being stuck at home and miserable while taking Ls to make a bad situation worse lol

Does anyone have that picture that lists a ton of those rare/unreleased 1’s from 1985?

Damn I'm reading comments on FNL twitter and people real salty like they just missed out on some Black/Red 1s Restock and ****. People can keep saying Jordan is dead but his kicks still selling. 1s in any half decent colorway are gone within 2 days max.

Who is saying Js are dead? Bred 11s sold the most shoes out of any single release in human history, going all the way back to the Ancient Egyptians’ SNDL drops.

Back
Top Bottom