Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I always wonder how people are able to buy bulk orders like this. Like wouldn’t a store lose it’s JB account for backdooring literally an entire pallet of shoes? Or do the places that sell to these guys simply not care about risking it because of the resell profit share?
They have a Nike/JB account.

Just checked and those black satin 1s sitting for months had a FSR yesterday and now sizes through 9 are sold out. JBs plan to drive hype on limited models, have people strike out, and then drive them to GRs works.

I’ll never understand why people buy trash when they don’t get what they actually want. It would be one thing if people wanted those Black Satins for awhile but they were on an even better sale not that long ago.. It’s so strange to see people devolve into idiot consumers during releases like this.

people have been shot or killed over a single pair. These youngins better smarten up before they get jacked or worse...I guarantee we gonna see someone lose their life for flexing-and I won’t feel sorry for em.

Hmm, got order confirm from FTL for my 10.5. Never got a confirm screen at checkout, but took money. But in my orders it says ‘Waiting for order approval.’

Restock shoe Palace
I got the same J23 notification...but they never sold out so it wasn’t a restock

But, even the sun shines on a dogs *** some days...got a Shieks push notification a little over two hours ago

810A8E53-11B8-4CBC-A073-9588024933A7.jpeg

Nothing but Ls. Trying sp out but I dont have hope.
Before i drop like 300+ on this shoe i night just use it towards safaris or sbb 3.0s or something. Dunno this sucks. I just want to pay retail to rock. That's it.

We're at the point where nike should just take preorders and then make the product.

Nothing but Ls. Trying sp out but I dont have hope.
Before i drop like 300+ on this shoe i night just use it towards safaris or sbb 3.0s or something. Dunno this sucks. I just want to pay retail to rock. That's it.

We're at the point where nike should just take preorders and then make the product.
People would flake like a mug.

The funny thing is, there was little/no money to be made off of Blue Moons initially. IIRC, I bought my pair for like $10-$20 over retail via StockX the week after release.

You're absolutely right about those Blue Moons. They were the least popular of that pack. Never got around to wearing my pair and ended up letting my buddy have them for retail. He offed them on StockX like 2 months ago for like $350. :wow:

Got a W this morning on a 9.5 on snkrs. Woke up entered my payment info and went back to sleep. Woke up like an hour after to see that I hit. Lol wasn't expecting that.

Happy I copped but wow 5 hours later for a confirmation, what would have happened if I brought else where?

Back
Top Bottom