Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm hopping my FTA pair doesn't get canceled. I got a confirmation email and they did the temporary charge but I got two follow up emails saying they're looking for my shoes just wait a little bit longer

I got the same thing. Two emails stating that they’re trying to locate my order 🤦🏾‍♂️

87CF7808-A4E4-4933-8E64-578A6ABD610C.jpeg

I put 3 separate orders into footlocker on a size 11 by an accident because the site was lagging so hard and I have gotten only 1 confirmation email so far..do you think the other two will be cancelled if they took the money already and should I keep them to resell or call up and cancel two?

That type of leather on blue moons, soft suede compared to the frags. Then the swoosh color :lol:. I like both, but comparing the 2 like they're related. :lol: nahhhhh.

they’re not related but newcomers see the resemblance and increase demand, which drives up the price more than usual.

there are people out there who genuinely like this colorway but are missing out due to hypebeast/resell prices

they’re not related but newcomers see the resemblance and increase demand, which drives up the price more than usual.

there are people out there who genuinely like this colorway but are missing out due to hypebeast/resell prices
That was almost me.

Matter fact, that's still me because I ain't trusting a word from finishline until I have them in hand

The funny thing is, there was little/no money to be made off of Blue Moons initially. IIRC, I bought my pair for like $10-$20 over retail via StockX the week after release.

Just checked and those black satin 1s sitting for months had a FSR yesterday and now sizes through 9 are sold out. JBs plan to drive hype on limited models, have people strike out, and then drive them to GRs works.

Back
Top Bottom