Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
And LeBron corny as hell for saying "That made me the greatest player of all time"
So, LeBron put himself in a hole being down 3-1, then He gets lucky with the Warriors choking it away, so that makes him the greatest ever. Ok, LeBron. He’d be 1-8 in The Finals if Ray Allen didn’t save him and the Warriors didn’t choke. :lol:

My Royal Toes from SNKRS says 5/28 for delivery date? Chance it might get canceled? No tracking number or nothing. First time ordering from there.

You're definitely going to get it sooner than that. Due to COVID, vendors are underpromising and overdelivering. They're doing to cover their behinds in case the courier encounters any delays. You'll probably get it this week.

So true east and west were trash in 90s...i love jordan but we might look at things different if he played against players like lebron and kobe. He may still be considered goat but not by much.

you mean in the league where the players aren’t even allowed to touch each other? Jordan would be averaging 45 PPG in today’s league

Some of you are showing your age

you mean in the league where the players aren’t even allowed to touch each other? Jordan would be averaging 45 PPG in today’s league

Some of you are showing your age

IKR
I'm shook at the disrespect. If you think Bron is crying now about someone breathing on him as he goes to the cup, he would've filed a restraining order back in the 90's.
Let's not forget a whole book and plan was published on just how they planned to stop MJ!
This does it for me:
MJ: walks in wins 3 rings
MJ: leaves to play baseball
MJ: I'm back, and does it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMHO conversation over.

Don’t get why people give lebron grief for leaving, if you worked a job and they brought no one to help aren’t you leaving? And man even though Jordan the goat he low key lucky that Scotti’s contract was mad cheap.

sorry, asked this before, but does the paint on the la-to-chis wear off easily through natural wear in your guys' experience?

or is it pretty stubborn?

i know you can take it off artificially with acetone or whatever else, but i'm not interested in that

sorry, asked this before, but does the paint on the la-to-chis wear off easily through natural wear in your guys' experience?

or is it pretty stubborn?

i know you can take it off artificially with acetone or whatever else, but i'm not interested in that
wont wear out easily with casual walking.

are some of yall even watching the Last Dance? MJ fought hard for his ships, even the years he didn't win them, he fought hard. And I also wouldn't make a stretch saying he wouldn't have won ANY rings w/o scottie. he would've won some but maybe not as many and maybe not in 3 peat fashion. Scottie deserves his credit but not the sole reason MJ won championships

This Royal Toe release really shows how impossible it is for manual users now online.

Anything FCFS now is some sort of queue/splash page that bots can get around by spamming thousands of requests to get through the queue.

If it’s an online raffle, their are bots spamming thousands of entries for a single raffle. It does help a little when they require a card to be pre authorized when entering, but there are way around that too.

And I think the worst part is all of these extra measures like the splash/queue are supposedly being implemented by retailers to stop bots, when in reality all it does is stop manual users from getting through while bots get through anyways.

1589294332578.png

And MJ would've never won any of those rings without Scottie? So whats your point.
This is this biggest misconception ever. Michael helped Scottie become the player he became. Scottie wasn’t even that great in the beginning like Jordan. I watched both their careers from the start. Even without Scottie, Michael would’ve eventually won rings. He was too great and determined. So that’s my point, youngster. Some of you don’t know 💩

And MJ would've never won any of those rings without Scottie? So whats your point.

So MJ is supposed to apologize that Scottie was drafted by Chicago and developed into an all-star and future HOF player? And that didn't happen overnight. That is a little different than LeBron jumping ship to create the superteam in Miami once he took his old team to the finals and a few years later, "took his talents to South Beach", instead of trying to build something in Cleveland?

Back
Top Bottom