Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
all these stats on teams not making or not winning the finals just goes to show you that MJ stopped em all. Knicks - Stopped by MJ everytime except when he retired and they played the rockets in the finals, Pacers - stopped by MJ, The hornets were always the 5-8 seed good but not great team. The Miami Heat were always the 8 seed, why do u think they never made it past the first round...stopped by MJ come on b

Bruh... the Bulls went to the Finals 6x in 23 years. What is the East's excuse for the other 14 years when the Bulls weren't the Eastern Conference Champs?

I'm not the one who originally brought up the Hornets, Pacers, and Knicks. I only showed that they didn't really do **** with their opportunities in the 90's. Take out the 6 Bulls titles and the 3 Pistons, and how tough was the east really? The Magic got swept in the 95 Finals. The Knicks only won 1 game in the 99 Finals. 76ers only won 1 game in the 2001 Finals. Nets were swept in the 2002 Finals, then won 2 games in the 2003 Finals.

From the 93-94 season until the 2003 season, the East (minus the Bulls 2nd 3peat) only won 9 total NBA Finals games (and 28 losses)... 7 seasons that the Bulls weren't in the Finals, and those 7 teams combined for 9 total Finals wins.

Kobe ,as well as Lebron, definitely patented their games after Jordan . If Jordan hadnt laid down the blue print, its doubtful either Kobe or Lebron wouldve been the players they became.
At the same time Jordan mimicked Magic, & Dr. J, if not for them, MJ likely wouldnt of been as great as he became.
Respect has to be gave to the pioneers that paved the way.
Its all part of the evolution.
If were talking strictly in their prime
The Goat order would still be MJ, Kobe, Bron.

Last edited:
Don’t get why people give lebron grief for leaving, if you worked a job and they brought no one to help aren’t you leaving? And man even though Jordan the goat he low key lucky that Scotti’s contract was mad cheap.
I don’t fault Lebron for leaving, or anyone for leaving their team, even KD. Lebron is a top 5 guy imo not a question

But he’s not better than MJ though lol

93b4e2acd79023466477ea8bbdd477fa.jpg

MJ wouldn't of had much of a team if he played in this era. The league too sissyfied and full of cry babies...lol. Some of these dude wouldn't allow MJ to talk to them like he did his teammates... It was very raw but that type of constructive criticism made them dudes play hard...Champions!!!

MJ was aggressive, Pip showed a different kind of care. More subtle and easy going kinda like how Lebron is with his teammates...

That one game against Detroit when Pippen was fouled very hard going to the floor, MJ knew when Pip said nothing he was in the Matrix. MJ knew at that point Pip was locked in and all the criticism was paying off. Kats now couldn't handle the Jordan Rule!

When JR pulled that little stunt in the finals saying he thought they were up and winning, MJ would of blacked that eye for that...lol... Especially if MJ done scored 50. No way you let us loose by not knowing the score.

Mike woulda did this. Bron woulda did that. Kobe would have blah blah. I’m from chicago. Witnessed Mike. I got him as GOAT but let’s stop comparing eras. Game is coached, taught, played so much differently than it was when mike played. Let’s be honest. Bron Kobe and Mike would have all dominated in any era. All would have won some rings.

Also pippen is so underrated. This doc paints the picture that pip was just one of the teammates of mikes when in reality he was his running mate. People judge pip off 1 year in 94 as a measuring stick of his ability as a #1 option. He KILLED btw. Then they say he couldn’t win by himself. Y’all using a 1 year sample. Give pip a few more years to learn to be a leader and #1 option like all other greats, i’m sure he would lead team to finals. Not saying win or not but he was that good.

Lol u trippin when did kobe have 6 horrible years? Cant argue with you Jordan nuts you guys go hard for him. Were you same guy that said kobe and lebron woulda been no different than barkley,reggie miller and david robinson? I get it Jordan was great but he isnt a god amongst the others in top 5 or top 10 hes just a little better.

There’s no way anyone on NT would be stupid enough to say this... At least I hope not.

Mike woulda did this. Bron woulda did that. Kobe would have blah blah. I’m from chicago. Witnessed Mike. I got him as GOAT but let’s stop comparing eras. Game is coached, taught, played so much differently than it was when mike played. Let’s be honest. Bron Kobe and Mike would have all dominated in any era. All would have won some rings.

Also pippen is so underrated. This doc paints the picture that pip was just one of the teammates of mikes when in reality he was his running mate. People judge pip off 1 year in 94 as a measuring stick of his ability as a #1 option. He KILLED btw. Then they say he couldn’t win by himself. Y’all using a 1 year sample. Give pip a few more years to learn to be a leader and #1 option like all other greats, i’m sure he would lead team to finals. Not saying win or not but he was that good.
Nah, Pip quit in big moments (Playoffs against the Pistons, finishing games in the closing seconds, and forcing a trade from the Rockets after agreeing to multiple years). He needed Michael to keep him locked in. No way he could've led a team to the Finals. He was a great "role player". Period

I think Pip isn't underrated but rather under appreciated. He was the prototype point forward and top defensive player on the perimeter. He could do everything except score at will. He didn't have a great jump shot/mid range game. He was a solid 3pt shooter, but a below average free throw shooter. On the break, he was as good as anyone that's played. But he wasn't a guy that was gonna get you 50 when you needed it.

Nah, Pip quit in big moments (Playoffs against the Pistons, finishing games in the closing seconds, and forcing a trade from the Rockets after agreeing to multiple years). He needed Michael to keep him locked in. No way he could've led a team to the Finals. He was a great "role player". Period

NEGATIVE. Quitting is playing through a migraine headache??? Prob need to go rewatch some film my guy in regards to pip closing. Yes he doesn’t have the “buzzer” beater moments but he had many clutch performances in closing seconds. Offensively and Defensively. One game in particular was the close out game in 93 against knicks. or elimination game against the bullets. He had big buckets against seattle in 96. Too many folks get caught up in Buzzer beating or game winner shots. More times or not pip wasn’t taking those shots. Mike was. He closed in different ways.

who cares about a trade request. has nothing to do with play and or leadership. didn’t kobe request a trade? means nothing

And role player remark is just foolery. lol i’ll take his teammates opponents and coaches word on his importance to bulls. Even mike said, every time you see me you see pip. From the GOAT himself

wait didn't Pip quit on that game against the Knicks in 94 when Phil asked Kukoc to take the last shot and Pip got mad and said I'm out? I know my memory was foggy about this event before, but the recent episode of Last Dance specifically jogged my memory lol

Back
Top Bottom