Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm feeling those tye dye womens 1s, is there any real difference in how it fits the foot if I get the equivalent womens size? I know plenty of people on here must have done this before with wmns releases, but I never have personally. What's the deal?

No real difference at all at least with the 2 pairs I have. The only problem I have with the tye dye pair is that Nike, in their douchebagery mindset, decided to NOT offer these in extended women's sizes! Which means, if your foot is no bigger than a 9.5 men's (which is a women's 11), you are S#$@ out of luck! Which means, I'm screwed (I wear a men's 11/W12.5. I believe the biggest is an W11 but could be wrong the biggest size may be smaller.)

The tye dye was the only shoe I really wanted for a long while. I really liked the idea and it's blue, my favorite color, as I'm saving my $$$ for the Agassi US Open retro clothing that is releasing in August. Damn you Nike!

Ah **** I’m a men’s 10.5 in AJ1s which is usually around the max in women’s extended size

no way I’ll be able to get these on my feet then 😥

Black socks white laces

20200611_183326.jpg

Black laces are best tho

Buddy, I love 1s more than any shoe I got (with the exception of the VI In OG NA colors, especially the Carmine coming next year) but for what they are going for, I'm 100% with you on that! Just looked up my size on SX. If someone is willing to pay me $1,300 for a size 11, and if I had a pair to sell, lol, they would be gone TOMORROW!! Can't pass that up. The money after fees is my half of the mortgage, health insurance, HOA, trash/recycle & wifi (no cable) I split with my wife. Can't can't can't pass that kind of money up!

Been thinking about selling my extra pair of Chicago's that I paid resell at $360. I might buy 2-3 pairs of Royal 1s and sit on it a bit. I dont mind sitting on shoes for 6-12 months. Pretty sure Royals will double in price by then. Would be good extra cash to take the family on a vacation once this pandemic gets a lot better.

No real difference at all at least with the 2 pairs I have. The only problem I have with the tye dye pair is that Nike, in their douchebagery mindset, decided to NOT offer these in extended women's sizes! Which means, if your foot is no bigger than a 9.5 men's (which is a women's 11), you are S#$@ out of luck! Which means, I'm screwed (I wear a men's 11/W12.5. I believe the biggest is an W11 but could be wrong the biggest size may be smaller.)

The tye dye was the only shoe I really wanted for a long while. I really liked the idea and it's blue, my favorite color, as I'm saving my $$$ for the Agassi US Open retro clothing that is releasing in August. Damn you Nike!

it goes up to a Womens 12/Mens 10.5

Been thinking about selling my extra pair of Chicago's that I paid resell at $360. I might buy 2-3 pairs of Royal 1s and sit on it a bit. I dont mind sitting on shoes for 6-12 months. Pretty sure Royals will double in price by then. Would be good extra cash to take the family on a vacation once this pandemic gets a lot better.
curious what makes you think royals will double in price in 6 months? genuinely asking. they've been super slow to go up in value since they dropped and I dont think theyll suddenly shoot up

curious what makes you think royals will double in price in 6 months? genuinely asking. they've been super slow to go up in value since they dropped and I dont think theyll suddenly shoot up

OG AJ 1s could easily be treated like holiday AJ 11s where only one OG cw is released every year (I.e. NG 1s next year in the 85 cut) with the rest of the OG 1s released during any given year being solely retro+ cws. That could really limit a Royal release from dropping for quite a few years out, therefore skyrocketing resell prices for past releases. Obviously, this is all conjecture now but I could definitely see them employing this strategy as it makes sense from a business perspective.

1s just intend to shoot up in price over time. Specially OG colorways. I'm really surprised Royal has not gone up over $500. Storm Blue and Chameleon just shot up out of nowhere. And no one really wanted those at first.

1s just intend to shoot up in price over time. Specially OG colorways. I'm really surprised Royal has not gone up over $500. Storm Blue and Chameleon just shot up out of nowhere. And no one really wanted those at first.
yeah they do, though I still dont think royals will double that soon. storm blues went up after the union effect and theres a lot less pairs now. not entirely sure about chameleons, but still probably a lot less pairs overall. they made a ton of royals and theres still probably a lot of DS pairs floating around.

I thought you were bugging about Storm Blues, but I went to go check and I'm a bit disturbed.

When did this happen !? That's foul.

Back
Top Bottom