Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They’ve increased A LOT the last few months. Most sizes are over $450 now. Glad I paid $240 for my pair in late 2018.

For an OG colorway that is pretty low. When Bred, Chicago, Black Toe are almost more than double the value. I remember when 2013 Royals was pushing for at least $1k.

IMG_20200610_155654.jpg

Not AJ1 but since were on the topic of fakes, these came from the same seller that sent my coworker the fake Chicago 1s from yesterday. Comparing the fakes to my legit pair (Undefeated in store) and they're also very close. I laughed at the fact they got that fat toebox right lol. Honestly tho, you could easily assume the imperfections were Nike QC issues especially how shotty Nike QC actually is.

easiest way to tell a fake pair of dunks is by looking at the back heel tab. They can never get the right NIKE stitching

Wow, it definitely shot up a few hundred since I last checked. Chicago too. Sad, even the 3.0 could be had slightly above retail. COVID and Last Dance effect.

This x10000. You see it at sporting events with jerseys. I've seen some of the absolute worst fake jerseys at ballgames, and it's clear they think they got a deal because they got it from eBay for $20, and to them it looks exactly the same. To me, though, it's all I can see. :lol:

I think the average consumer purchases whatever they find at a store that they like and is within their budget.

It takes a certain mentality to knowingly seek out a fake good in hopes of tricking people. Let’s not normalize that.

Last edited:
Speaking of fakes, I wanted the bred toes back in 2013 so I decided to pay resell for a pair. The pair ended up being fake as the stitching was off a bit which I found out months later, seller must’ve swapped out the shoes because he even had a receipt to go with it. Now I don’t ever buy Jordan’s from people unless they’re reputable and **** people who sell fakes as the real deal.

EDIT: Sorry, I meant the 2013 bred, not bred toes

Last edited:
I think the average consumer purchases whatever they find at a store that they like and is within their budget.

It takes a certain mentality to knowingly seek out a fake good in hopes of tricking people. Let’s not normalize that.

Say what lol? We're talking about people being tricked by fakes/bootleg products and thinking they got a deal. Neither of us is "normalizing" purposely buying fakes. Believe me, 99.9% of the people I'm seeing at these games think they have legit jerseys. :lol:

Speaking of fakes, I wanted the bred toes back in 2013 so I decided to pay resell for a pair. The pair ended up being fake as the stitching was off a bit which I found out months later, seller must’ve swapped out the shoes because he even had a receipt to go with it. Now I don’t ever buy Jordan’s from people unless they’re reputable and **** people who sell fakes as the real deal.
Well yeah when you buy bred toes 5 years before they even released...

Say what lol? We're talking about people being tricked by fakes/bootleg products and thinking they got a deal. Neither of us is "normalizing" purposely buying fakes. Believe me, 99.9% of the people I'm seeing at these games think they have legit jerseys. :lol:

Ah I see. I’m more familiar with sneakers, where some people (usually young) knowingly pay for fakes and try to pass them off as authentic.

You don’t think that deep down those people buying $20 jerseys know that their jerseys probably aren’t authentic? I think most do but don’t care enough about jerseys to be willing to pay retail for a real one.

I'm feeling those tye dye womens 1s, is there any real difference in how it fits the foot if I get the equivalent womens size? I know plenty of people on here must have done this before with wmns releases, but I never have personally. What's the deal?

these prices... def selling my Chicagos lol

Buddy, I love 1s more than any shoe I got (with the exception of the VI In OG NA colors, especially the Carmine coming next year) but for what they are going for, I'm 100% with you on that! Just looked up my size on SX. If someone is willing to pay me $1,300 for a size 11, and if I had a pair to sell, lol, they would be gone TOMORROW!! Can't pass that up. The money after fees is my half of the mortgage, health insurance, HOA, trash/recycle & wifi (no cable) I split with my wife. Can't can't can't pass that kind of money up!

Back
Top Bottom