Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Does anyone know why the smaller men’s sizes (US6.5 and below) of the Royal Toes are reselling for so much more than the larger ones?

Missed out on a pair for the wife and I can’t seem to find a good deal.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why the smaller men’s sizes (US6.5 and below) of the Royal Toes are reselling for so much more than the larger ones?

Assuming it’s like all the other previously released hyped 1s, supply and demand.
Tempted to sell my wife’s 1s since they’ve been collecting dust.

wiped these down before leaving, and they don't even glitter
20200614_133551.jpg

y'all still hate these right:lol:
That’s cause they’re not black based.

Check the GS listing instead of the men's listing. I dont know why StockX lists 6.5 and under in the men's lisiting.

Check the GS listing instead of the men's listing. I dont know why StockX lists 6.5 and under in the men's lisiting.
If I’m not wrong, this release had a size run of smaller men’s sizes 6.5 and below in addition to the separate GS sizes.

So although the sizing is similar for both the men’s and GS (5.5Y and US5.5 for example), the cut and shape of the GS shoe looks different from the men’s version. So this is why I’m looking for the men’s sizing instead of the GS.

So Stockx’s listing is correct.

Last edited:
If I’m not wrong, this release had a size run of smaller men’s sizes 6.5 and below in addition to the separate GS sizes.

So although the sizing is similar for both the men’s and GS (5.5Y and US5.5 for example), the cut and shape of the GS shoe looks different from the men’s version. So this is why I’m looking for the men’s sizing instead of the GS.

So Stockx’s listing is correct.
TBH im not sure/havent seen them release a mens size lower than 7/7.5 for this colorway.

You should go back and search my pics in this thread :lol:

I still don't complain about it

It's only prevalent on black 1's....and not even all of them. You're making it bigger than it is
Lmao I’m going by what a couple of users have already posted about. I know for a fact my friends royals have started to glitter and my old coworkers breds are extra bad. He’s gonna send me a pic of em so I can throw it up later. He said it’s so bad that it’s hardened and it doesn’t even come off with a simple towel wipe over. He’s had em ds and in the box since they came out.

I’m saying it’s an irritating thing to drop resell prices on shoes when you always gotta wipe em down so they don’t glitter. I’m not trying to drop 500 on royals and 8-900 on breds just to have all that glitter. I rather wait till they Retro em and hopefully fix the glitter issue.I guess my J1’s aren’t black based since none have that issue yet but I do keep em in the boxesstacked on each other. It is a pain to open each one and wipe them down in storage every couple months.

TBH im not sure/havent seen them release a mens size lower than 7/7.5 for this colorway.
Yeah, I was a little confused at first but there really is smaller size run for Men's sizing for the royal toes and the court purple 2.0s.

GOAT has the RT smaller men's sizes (US4-US6.5) listed for anywhere between $470-580. :wow:

Yeah, I was a little confused at first but there really is smaller size run for Men's sizing for the royal toes and the court purple 2.0s.

GOAT has the RT smaller men's sizes (US4-US6.5) listed for anywhere between $470-580. :wow:
Thats interesting. I wonder what shops sold them, and if they were sourced oveseas, specifically Asia. I dont remember Nike, footsites having that small mens sizes.

Back
Top Bottom