Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Welp, looks like we are technically getting “Chicago 1s” in 2020 after all! :rofl:

390CFA6D-FCB2-40BE-89C2-4F722656F970.jpeg
They are such trolls at this point. We know what you want....but here's something similar. Damn Gentry.

Speaking of masks. I was at the Nike outlet a few weeks ago and saw the team members sporting a nike mask. Asked the cashier how I can buy a mask like hers, and she said they were not for sale. Just for employees. . .
I was hoping they would release a mask for the public to buy. All the other big shoe companies have. Adidas/Reebok, Puma, NB, UA.

They are such trolls at this point. We know what you want....but here's something similar. Damn Gentry.

I was hoping they would release a mask for the public to buy. All the other big shoe companies have. Adidas/Reebok, Puma, NB, UA.
Adidas performative af. They weren’t even gonna close until they got backlash from it and i heard they only payed the employees for like 2 weeks

That's my worst fear for shoes. Opening the box and seeing
1. Wrong size
2. Correct shoe, but one Shoe is wrong size
3. Wrong shoe

yeah I’m honestly so bummed right now . It’s so hard to get a W nowadays when you dnot have a bot. I really wanted to rock these too :frown:

Welp. . . . at least your not empty handed.

Time for a size swap...

No one is going to make that swap trust me.

No one is going to make that swap trust me.

I hear ya.
I was in a similar situation a few months back. Hit on a extra pair of CP2.0 in a sz 10. Struck out on the wifeys pair. Looked high and low to do a swap, with no avail. Ended up buying hers and selling the sz 10.

Horror stories for real up in here smh. I think the wildest thing I got was a previous buyer from ebay just randomly sent me a pair of grass cutting shoes. I was nervous bc I thought he wore the shoes then sent them back looking for a scam refund.

I opened them and was like WTFFF?? :lol: They were straight up 7th season grass cut beaters. Some K Swiss or some **** like that.

someone in the adidas boost thread ordered shoes and wound up with rusty pipes in a box
that was me :frown:
I ordered 3 pairs of Ultraboost (2 of which were suppose to be Father’s Day gifts) from END and I opened the box
to find some damn radiator pipes and no shoes. For such a high end company, END customer service was awful. They told me it had nothing to do with them and there was nothing they could do. They finally told me they were willing to contact FedEx and file a claim as a “will of good gesture” smh. FedEx actually approved the claim and I got my money back.
sooo, I will no longer complain too much if I get the wrong size or shoes with small defects. That can always be remedied for the most part. There’s nothing worse than receiving nothing at all and knowing someone ****** you over like that.
584D1B72-35AA-48D2-A770-13B9C00D4642.jpeg

87C23A15-68DE-4ABF-9C4C-B40649A1A928.jpeg

9D1F89FA-7F8E-40BE-A4DA-87E3446B8665.jpeg

really? when was this because i ordered some sbs on goat at the beginning of june and i received the package last week like this, retapped box with screws and pipes inside. no shoes at all
Mine was also beginning of June 🤔
it was thru FedEx tho.
I hope you get your money back soon.

Back
Top Bottom