Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Need more pics of smoke greys with white laces on foot...

Doesn't look that good with white laces in my opinion. Black seems to be the move.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

This is literally my experience too. Waitlist on the 11's and everything lol. Used to hit like 99% at my Champs on the old system. Like I can count on one hand the amount of drops I missed before the FLX switchover. I don't get it.
I’m thinking spend had a lot to do with raffle success on the old VIP/Platinum system. Old system, you probably had spent thousands and were hitting a ton.

After FLX was implemented, everyone had to start over at zero spend. Time will tell if spend matters as much in this new system. Personally, I hope spend matters because I spend a lot at footstores.

Anecdotally, I have over 200k FLX points and have hit on the Hare 6s, Top 3 Jordan 5 and Concord Bred Lows without adding any additional head starts. My stores didn't get any Flint 13s or Gym Red 14s. I also live in Utah, where there isn't as much demand for sneakers as, say, New York — but less stores get shoes.

It will be interesting to see what happens this week. I've entered full head starts into the Smoke Grey 1s, but only one Footaction and one Footlocker store in the state is getting them.

FLX is such a downgrade though. No $10, $20 coupons when buying shoes has robbed me of a lot of socks this year. :rofl: I'm really not a fan of having to spend points to enter full head starts. If you lose, you're out the points and took the L. But it encourages people to spend and is a money maker for footsites, which is all that matters to them at the end of the day.

These footsite raffles are pretty much the only way I can get hyped kicks for retail so I hope the new system works as well as the old. I always strike out online on drop day (I swear my SNKRS account is blacklisted for some reason and the footsites are impossible to get through for hyped 1s most of the time), I very rarely win any online raffles, and there's only one place in Utah (we don't have a Finish Line, Shoe Palace or Hibbett) that gets shoes besides Foot Locker, Footaction and Champs and it does FCFS, which I don't have the patience/time for anymore.

Last edited:
Has anyone received their rage green Jordan 1 zoom.
I bought mine off stock x and the box is bigger vs other boxes. I bought a size 9. Peep the pic. Not sure if this a normal thing with this release.

Attachments

• E38861FA-1E5D-41B1-822E-BDC6E8856CB9.png
    E38861FA-1E5D-41B1-822E-BDC6E8856CB9.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 361
Has anyone received their rage green Jordan 1 zoom.
I bought mine off stock x and the box is bigger vs other boxes. I bought a size 9. Peep the pic. Not sure if this a normal thing with this release.
I don't know about these, but it's not an uncommon thing. 2014 Lance Mountain 1s came in a huge box as well. I wouldn't think anything of it.

FLX is a scam.
I agree but why you said this bruv? I finally started winning on there but it was after doing quite a bit of spending online while stores were closed. Got about 900k FLX points right now and I think it's finally making a difference. I used to hit all the time then dry all year until now. Hit 14s at champs and ftl last week so it may be more similar to the old system than we think. Time will tell though.

This is literally my experience too. Waitlist on the 11's and everything lol. Used to hit like 99% at my Champs on the old system. Like I can count on one hand the amount of drops I missed before the FLX switchover. I don't get it.

FLX is like FNL new system. It's probably made back dooring easier.

Yeah I got about 100k in points right now
Considering it only takes 1500 points for a full hs I should be good for awhile
But you are set for life!

Lmao and that’s why I’m not gonna waste my time on FLX anymore :lol:. No point in trying to get points back up when thousands of people have over 100k points on their accounts.

good luck to you fellas though lol.

I agree but why you said this bruv? I finally started winning on there but it was after doing quite a bit of spending online while stores were closed. Got about 900k FLX points right now and I think it's finally making a difference. I used to hit all the time then dry all year until now. Hit 14s at champs and ftl last week so it may be more similar to the old system than we think. Time will tell though.

i have 120k pts right now and the app doesnt reflect them as lifetime points. And when i try to use the points to enter headstarts for those upcoming AJ1, it says i have no points to use.

And i tried calling CS about fixing it and it just an automated message saying to email them.

So yea

FLX is a big scam

Forreal, normally I wouldn't hesitate to do it to my own pairs but I like keeping my white yin yangs as they were meant to be. Had to get the double up with an alternate outsole lol could probably turn this new pair into black Metallics if I choose to.

Back
Top Bottom