Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm glad for being a big footer. Womens releases don't even be relevant to me. No stress.

Snapped a pic. Man, if a green chicago comes out, its copped.
IMG_20200806_092503_358.jpg

Last edited:
L on SNKRS and all raffles, like usual.

Boosts are still hideous though. Can’t believe people were paying resell for them, now they go straight to outlets.

Air Max 2090 are at least 95% as comfortable as boost, and you don’t have to look like Peter Pan wearing them.

Last edited:
This bot tip really weak AF to me when people are getting shoes to become middlemen. I get it...get your coin but for these companies not combating bots, yall trash

Bots are an major part of the culture nowadays though. People even resell bots lol

I just watched up until the the point that she clearly states the Epic React has better “underfoot” comfort. Meaning the react midsole cushioning setup is better than the UB cushioning setup. Not sure why you posted this video because it only proves my point lol. She agrees with me lol.

I not sure I understood your initial point, she mentions that the Boost has more “squishiness” which is what I was commenting on.

Carted on both FNL and Hibbett but could never check out ever with Paypal. I'm done wasting time on this release, I'd rather make breakfast. On to the next one.

L on SNKRS and all raffles, like usual.

Boosts are still hideous though. Can’t believe people were paying resell for them, now they go straight to outlets.

Air Max 2090 are at least 95% as comfortable as boost, and you don’t have to look like Peter Pan wearing them.

lol air max 2090s are hideous, those are bound to be Nike outlet allstars.

The only reason Adidas is relevant today is because of Kanye and Boost. The latter of which doesn’t really have much competition in the casual wear/comfort department. Plenty of better performance tech though, UBs are not the best shoes for running -Vaporflys and several Hoka models would destroy them in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom