Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The day of is the worst day to buy it’s gonna dip slightly next week or two. Royal toes had more hype than these even if these have more nostalgia for some, those sat at 300 and dipped to like $270-maybe$250 range so these should do the same ( I’m a 10.5 though I don’t know about other sizes)

Last edited:
The worst thing about resale is unless you live in an area with a consignment shop that's not trying to bash you over the head (which is pretty rare) then you're stuck on SX or GOAT and even if the shoe hits $240 you're still paying damn near $300 once taxes, shipping, and fees get tacked on.

Goat and StockX ruined the game even shoes people don’t want to wear are unattainable and the person who actually wants them to wear had to pay a premium... it wasn’t quite as bad before they added tax and fees but now that and these companies def control and fix prices it’s ****ed up

With tax shoe is under $200, I copped for $300. Shoe is gonna dip to what, $240? $60 difference, which to me is whatever. Just 60 beans, if it were hundreds in difference then yeah id wait.

The worst thing about resale is unless you live in an area with a consignment shop that's not trying to bash you over the head (which is pretty rare) then you're stuck on SX or GOAT and even if the shoe hits $240 you're still paying damn near $300 once taxes, shipping, and fees get tacked on.

I dont want to pay over $300 shipped....... I put in a bid on Sx for $278 which got it at $300.xx. Not going to hold my breath though lol

With tax shoe is under $200, I copped for $300. Shoe is gonna dip to what, $240? $60 difference, which to me is whatever. Just 60 beans, if it were hundreds in difference then yeah id wait.
I mean I feel you but unfortunately I have to buy practically every shoe at resale so that $60 adds up when you buy as many shoes as we all do

I foolishly thought maybe there was less hype for these or something since they hit $240 earlier this week , I was tempted to pull the trigger but I hesitated for a chance to cop retail LOL

I mean I feel you but unfortunately I have to buy practically every shoe at resale so that $60 adds up when you buy as many shoes as we all do

I foolishly thought maybe there was less hype for these or something since they hit $240 earlier this week , I was tempted to pull the trigger but I hesitated for a chance to cop retail LOL

That I can get, it does add up but hey atleast its relatively spaced out unless you really buying weekly. :lol:

Struck out everywhere, not worry I know I'll be able to cop next week for around $250 10.5. I was expecting these to be hard to purchase but some of ya make it seem like it's your first rodeo lol :lol:

C61D51AD-114A-4615-92C9-4B022701DB26.jpeg

Resellers made buying kicks a nightmare but it's also trendy to be a "sneakerhead" now. Back when most of us started collecting, most people didn't buy more than one pair of shoes every few months. Now you'll have everyone and their mom checking snkrs app to see what new shoes are about to drop so they can flex on social media.

Yes preach, I have Co workers who aren't sneaker heads that have the snkrs app just to make a profit if they hit on something smh

Back
Top Bottom