Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have my size in cart but it's sold out. Never even saw it was added to my cart. Smh. Just gotta laugh at this point.
How are y’all even getting this far to add to cart?! Every release, I just keep trying to add & getting hit with that goofy *** timer until I give up, or it’s sold out 🤷🏾‍♂️

I will spend hours and gas money, driving around town to physical Shoe Palace stores. But I will NOT subject myself to their evil website. A man has his limits!

I won't do either. That's upwards of 5hrs of my day to hit all the locations in Dallas/FW. No thanks

How are y’all even getting this far to add to cart?! Every release, I just keep trying to add & getting hit with that goofy *** timer until I give up, or it’s sold out 🤷🏾‍♂️
Just gotta be patient I guess but it doesn't even matter bc I can't check out.

Obsidians to run some errands
3CA68569-8F7A-4E0E-A93F-3AF340285B4C.jpeg

Failed on snkrs. Went on jimmy jazz, carted a pair, typed in the Express checkout Shopify code, fell asleep and woke up still calculating shipping. After a few more min I tried in another browser athen I got this
F1B24182-B548-4E2F-A56D-BFF3893E81FF.png

no shipping to US?? Anybody get this?

Failed on snkrs. Went on jimmy jazz, carted a pair, typed in the Express checkout Shopify code, fell asleep and woke up still calculating shipping. After a few more min I tried in another browser athen I got this
F1B24182-B548-4E2F-A56D-BFF3893E81FF.png

no shipping to US?? Anybody get this?
Got the same thing!!

where are yall preordering at? Zadeh? His preorders doesn't even last a minute lol, he uploads like 1 pair per size which sells out asap. Then raises the price for the next preorder where its also 1 pair per size.

where are yall preordering at? Zadeh? His preorders doesn't even last a minute lol, he uploads like 1 pair per size which sells out asap. Then raises the price for the next preorder where its also 1 pair per size.
Lol, zadehs trash, I've used him before. He basically getting free loans and most times it takes weeks/months after release for him to ship.

Lol, zadehs trash, I've used him before. He basically getting free loans and most times it takes weeks/months after release for him to ship.
ehhh....at least you get em and at least they're legit. sometimes its worth it to pay that premium way ahead of time to cut out the headaches down the line. and with his discounts, you can lock in the not-as-hype stuff for less than retail.

i've copped from him before to secure personals, but nowadays, its straight up hoop jumping to preorder because all the resellers are playing his games just for a chance to get some profit. i dont have time for all that.

Back
Top Bottom