Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can I get a LC on these? I’m trading my size 8.5 pair for my TTS and was just sent these pics. Any help is appreciated.
5A3C4205-F7A7-4B20-8F64-6BC2325D5AAD.jpeg 1784F2AD-C011-4376-A0CD-43B0FEA74205.jpeg 664E93EF-3DA7-4420-960D-6690B153B58F.jpeg E7BA1DFD-6E68-4559-ACDA-295024C68465.png 0A80A5A3-9E20-4E2F-9768-69B8ABDA3C4E.png

Dude up there said it’s a 1-2 hour wait to get into the outlet store? Wow that’s ridiculous... I get limiting the number of people in the store but outlets always are full of overpriced crap :lol:

Yeah since outlets and premium outlet malls re-opened back in May over here the lines have been ridiculous. The 1-2 hour wait to get in is no exaggeration. There's no time limit once you're inside so folks are taking their time leading to those long *** waits. I usually hit the Nike outlets to buy socks and gear on super discount but it's not worth that mess.

I should probably clear this up... yes, she's the wife, but we aren't actually married yet. Hence no ring, but Ima propose soon. Until then, I'm still lit out here.

i haven't been around in months so i don't know what the recent convos have been. all i was saying is black satins are hella clean, but subtle. i like that. everyone entitled to their opinion. one thing cannot be denied... black satins happen to be the only satin 1 that wasn't limited. is it mere coincidence that that's the only satin 1 no one likes? i think not. i buy what i like. i don't care what others think.

I got my pair & the wifes pair for about $40 less than what my pair would’ve costed at retail... I ain’t complaining at all.

About to pull the trigger on the Tokyo's $300 shipped, honestly I don't see a dip in prices, got a feeling these will be in the $400 range soon

A lot of people on here don’t care for the satin snakes I see . Now the Japan’s

Japan are nice and simple, easy colorway to rock. Quality is garbage like all Jordan, but I like the colorway.

About to pull the trigger on the Tokyo's $300 shipped, honestly I don't see a dip in prices, got a feeling these will be in the $400 range soon

Personally I wouldn't pay over retail, but I'm not big on Jordans anymore. I'm sure a lot of people would jump on them for $300 though.

Japan are nice and simple, easy colorway to rock. Quality is garbage like all Jordan, but I like the colorway.

Personally I wouldn't pay over retail, but I'm not big on Jordans anymore. I'm sure a lot of people would jump on them for $300 though.

Trust me I don't like paying resale either but these were released in such small quantities and stockx is taking 2-3 weeks for delivery I rather cop on eBay and call it a day

Back
Top Bottom