Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Little local pickup.
B09554A7-96CA-4399-A69F-EE51568AD411.jpeg

Smoke greys were my first L in a string of L’s too and I felt like I had to have them. This guy was unloading them for a price I could live with. Seemed like a dude who was trying to make a quick flip and had sat on them too long for his liking.

Nobody lol....I was just one of the first on the app when it got rolled out in Dallas around the Royal 1 release. It was money from then on. Never lost again till FLX came around

I'm friendly with a few guys who seem to bounce around the stores....but never set up anything with any of em. Still go about it normally

Still in. As others have said, store allocation seems to be crazy low. My plug's store only got 4 pairs, he had to call in a favor from another store to get a pair for me. Waiting for him to let me know it's officially a go.

I have zero problems with SoleByThePound. Just don’t misquote me. There’s easily 6+ better BLUE Jordan 1s. I personally own 4 of them, and hardly wear any of them besides my Storm Blue Unions, so there’s little chance I’d ever wear boring, poorly colorblocked Royal Toes.

I stand corrected, you did say blue and I automatically thought Royal. You are correct that there are half a dozen blue pairs that are better, I do share your sentiment.

Access going out at 9.... don’t think i’m included
how tf you get access now. it seems like it’s always the resellers that get it.

i’ve been notified since they went on snkrs, done all the polls and share the snkrs etc etc.

Dude just comes here to post gifs, don’t pay him no mind.

While I admit I have posted gifs in here, that’s not all I come in here to do. You really should lighten up and quit taking everything so serious. You have made a point of taken jabs at me for awhile now and I’ve chosen not to go back and forth with you. At the end of the day we’re all fans of arguably the greatest sneaker silhouette of all time and we love discussing it.

Back
Top Bottom