Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I neglected these after I brought the Shadow's, but still dope nonetheless. S/o to Aleali May for making history n stuff:
IMG_5667.PNG
IMG_E0400323E62A-1.jpeg

Seems like a lot of stores are getting them probably small batches and the dtlr by me are doing fcfs which is stupid in this day with all them resellers aka CULTURE VULTURES

DFW FOLKS , if you put in for PARKS FTA FOR BIOHACKS its going to be an automatic L, unless they get them 2moro, some FTA stores got them others dont

this is good/bad fcfs once they arrive in store

I still have my patent UNC/Chi Fearless DS, not sure why I haven't worn them yet. I really want the Bio Hack, and entered some raffles, but I'm already ready to take the L, lol. Do the Fearless have any trade value? Still debating on whether to hold or use them to try to get something else.

Fair enough. I usually buy to wear, and don't really look at the resale sites very often. I figured I'd ask here, since you guys seem to be more in tune with the market. Thanks anyway.

You'd be able to trade if you do it now, they'll hold close to the same value (Fearless will be slightly more valuable). Just have to find a willing partner

Back
Top Bottom